- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
LeBron James Reacts to Lonzo Ball Ditching Big Baller Brand for Nike
- Updated: July 13, 2017
Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James was in attendance for the Los Angeles Lakers’ summer-league matchup against the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday night, and one of the biggest reasons for his appearance was to watch Lakers rookie sensation Lonzo Ball.
It’s been rumored that James has his eyes set on Los Angeles after the 2017-18 season, and his ditching the ESPYs in order to watch Ball may jumpstart the rumors once again.
Surprisingly, the former UCLA product ditched his signature Big Baller Brand shoes on the night and instead wore a pair of Kobe Bryant Nikes.
After the game, James made a comment on Ball’s shoe selection, as James is sponsored by the giant footwear company.
The intention of James’ message will surely be up for debate across all media outlets and will spread like wildfire, but perhaps the four-time MVP is simply recruiting Ball to a company in which he already has a billion dollar deal in place with.