- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Updated: October 10, 2020
Even though the Cleveland Cavaliers have been on hiatus since March due to the novel coronavirus pandemic, their home court has still seen a little bit of action.
It was there that Dylan Windler proposed to his girlfriend Lauren Rau.
Windler, a 6-foot-6 swingman, averaged 21.3 points and 10.8 rebounds last season while at Belmont University.
The Cavs drafted him using the 26th pick in last year’s NBA draft, then assigned him to the Canton Charge, their G League team, but his season was cut short by a stress reaction in his lower left leg.
Still, plenty see potential in the Indianapolis, Ind. native.
In fact, it’s been reported that Windler is the one player rival teams ask about the most in potential trade talks with Cleveland.
The Cavs, however, don’t seem particularly interested in trading him.