- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Updated: October 10, 2020
Even though the Cleveland Cavaliers have been on hiatus since March due to the novel coronavirus pandemic, their home court has still seen a little bit of action.
It was there that Dylan Windler proposed to his girlfriend Lauren Rau.
Windler, a 6-foot-6 swingman, averaged 21.3 points and 10.8 rebounds last season while at Belmont University.
The Cavs drafted him using the 26th pick in last year’s NBA draft, then assigned him to the Canton Charge, their G League team, but his season was cut short by a stress reaction in his lower left leg.
Still, plenty see potential in the Indianapolis, Ind. native.
In fact, it’s been reported that Windler is the one player rival teams ask about the most in potential trade talks with Cleveland.
The Cavs, however, don’t seem particularly interested in trading him.