- LeBron James identifies himself with Michael Jordan after video of Cavs member trashing him emerges
- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
Collin Sexton shows off insane hops during latest Cavs practice
- Updated: October 3, 2020
Sexton was the eighth overall pick in the 2018 NBA Draft out of the University of Alabama. After a solid rookie season, he looked impressive this year, averaging 20.8 points a game while shooting well from the field.
In particular, Sexton picked up his game in February and March, during which he played at an All-Star level.
His development, along with the improvements made by rookie Darius Garland later in the season, has given Cavs fans a trickle of hope for the future.
Cleveland will also have the fifth overall pick in this year’s NBA draft. Although it’s not expected to be a talent-rich draft pool, perhaps the team will select yet another player who can contribute for years to come.