- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Video: LeBron James Addresses Whether Game-Tying Three Was Luck or Skill
- Updated: February 8, 2017
The clutch 3-pointer that LeBron James connected on to send the Cleveland Cavaliers’ Monday night road game versus the Washington Wizards into overtime helped the Cavaliers eventually come away with a 140-135 victory. James indicated during the team’s Wednesday morning shootaround in Indianapolis that his decision to use the backboard to make the attempt was by design.
“I knew the angle where I was on the court,” James said. “I just had to get behind the 3-point line, and I just figured the best shot for me was to go glass on it.”
“Nah, that’s not one in a million. Not for me, maybe for somebody else,” James said about Wall’s comment.
The Cavaliers will face the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday night before heading to Oklahoma City to face the Thunder on Thursday evening.