- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Kyrie Irving Reveals Text Message He Sent LeBron James After Disastrous Bulls Game
- Updated: April 12, 2016
After Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving struggled mightily against the Chicago Bulls on Saturday night, as he had just 11 points on 5-of-17 shooting, including four critical turnovers, the 24-year-old bounced back in a big way.
Irving finished Monday night’s conference-clinching victory over the Atlanta Hawks with 35 points, four rebounds, and four assists.
Addressing a fan’s inquiry, McLeod also revealed that Irving actually texted James and addressed his recent struggles.
Kyrie texted LBJ saying he’s gotta to be better and how open the lines of communication are on this team.. https://t.co/aZtrNU4cIa