- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Kyrie Irving Reveals Text Message He Sent LeBron James After Disastrous Bulls Game
- Updated: April 12, 2016
After Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving struggled mightily against the Chicago Bulls on Saturday night, as he had just 11 points on 5-of-17 shooting, including four critical turnovers, the 24-year-old bounced back in a big way.
Irving finished Monday night’s conference-clinching victory over the Atlanta Hawks with 35 points, four rebounds, and four assists.
Addressing a fan’s inquiry, McLeod also revealed that Irving actually texted James and addressed his recent struggles.
Kyrie texted LBJ saying he’s gotta to be better and how open the lines of communication are on this team.. https://t.co/aZtrNU4cIa