- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Former Cavs Players Urgently Campaign to Get Women Inside NBA Bubble
- Updated: August 22, 2020
Playoff games inside the NBA’s bubble have been uniquely intense as of late, and former Cleveland Cavaliers big man Kendrick Perkins seems to have an idea why.
Perkins took to social media on Saturday to say that the time in which players’ female companions can enter the bubble cannot come soon enough.
Former Cavs guard and current Utah Jazz sharpshooter Jordan Clarkson seemed to agree.
Games have been highly competitive since players entered the bubble in Orlando, Fla., but they’ve been taken to another level in recent days.
Less than 24 hours later, a fight broke out during Game 3 between the Milwaukee Bucks and Orlando Magic.
There has been no notable extracurricular activity thus far in Clarkson’s team’s series versus the Denver Nuggets. However, that could change if frustration mounts for the No. 3-seeded Nuggets.
The Jazz have had their way with the Nuggets in the two most recent games and are up in the series, 2-1.
Clarkson is a big reason why and has been on fire since the postseason began. He’s averaging 18.3 points, 3.7 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game in the last three games.