- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Former Cavs Center Claps Back at Paul Pierce After Disparaging Comments on LeBron James
- Updated: August 19, 2020
Pierce claimed that James’ legacy was in danger after losing Game 1 to the Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday night.
Perkins fired on back at his former Boston Celtics teammate on Twitter.
— Kendrick Perkins (@KendrickPerkins) August 19, 2020
Pierce has been known to take shots at James and his legacy. However, for him to question James’ status after just one game is a little over the top.
In addition, James scored 23 points and added 17 rebounds and 16 assists in the Lakers’ 100-93 loss.
After everything that James has done in his career, it’s silly to judge him on one game in one playoff series.
The city of Cleveland will forever be indebted to James for ending its championship drought. James and the Cavs won the 2016 NBA Finals after being down 3-1 against the Golden State Warriors.
If anything should define James’ legacy, it’s that series.