- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Rival NBA Executive Raves About Cavs’ Recent Hire of John Beilein
- Updated: May 13, 2019
The reactions to the hire have been predominately positive, with one rival NBA general manager raving about the move.
“Love the hire,” one rival NBA executive told Chris Fedor Cleveland.com. “For a team that is going to be player-development driven, with a young, exciting point guard, Koby Altman may have just knocked this hire out of the park.”
This is wonderful to hear from another NBA front office member who has no reason to lie about his opinion on the matter.
It seems that while the Cavs were initially targeting current assistant coaches in the NBA, they found someone with a bit more experience leading a team to be more attractive of an option.
Now, Beilein will look to utilize his fantastic skills as a developer of talent to turn a rebuilding young team into a contender.
Tomorrow’s NBA Draft Lottery will shed light on just how long that rebuild will take.