- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Darius Garland Chooses Side in Social Media War Between Damian Lillard and Paul George
- Updated: August 9, 2020
The rivalry between Paul George and Damian Lillard took a fascinating turn over the weekend following a highly competitive game between George’s Los Angeles Clippers and Lillard’s Portland Trail Blazers.
Now, Garland has taken to social media to make it clear where his personal allegiances lie.
Both Lillard and George are major stars, and it’s no secret that they have huge fan bases. With that in mind, it’s not so surprising to see Garland firmly in Lillard’s corner.
Both are undersized guards, Garland standing at 6-foot-1 and Lillard at 6-foot-2, and both are known for their ability to drain deep 3-pointers.
In fact, Garland has been compared to Lillard throughout his young NBA career.
At the moment, Lillard is currently fighting for his team’s playoff life. The Blazers are just one game back behind the Memphis Grizzlies for the No. 8 seed in the Western Conference.
As for Garland, he’s watching all the NBA action from home as the Cavs were not invited to the bubble.
However, according to a recent report, the Cavs could be making an appearance in the bubble in the not-so-distant future. How likely that is remains unknown for the time being.