- Lou Williams Claps Back at Kendrick Perkins, Threatens to Check Him When They Meet in Real Life
- Kendrick Perkins Publicly Destroys Lou Williams, Says 20-Year-Old Zion Williamson More Mature
- Report: Kyrie Irving Commits $1.5 Million to Help Pay WNBA Players Sitting Out 2020 Season
- Dion Waiters Identifies Major Difference in Playing With LeBron James on Lakers vs. on Cavs
- Andre Drummond Throws Shade at Haters for Not Being Considered for Defensive Player of the Year
- Report: Cavs Want Andre Drummond to Pair With Kevin Love Similar to How He Did With Blake Griffin
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Often Confused by Andre Drummond’s 3-Point Attempts
- Andre Drummond Expresses Deep Sorrow After Former UConn Star Found Dead in Home
- Cavs Center Tristan Thompson Puts Luxurious $8.5M Mansion Up for Sale (Full Gallery Inside)
- Kevin Love Shows Off Personally Captured Photo of Stunning Supermodel Girlfriend
Cavs News: Ultra-Rare LeBron James Rookie Card Sells for Record $1.8 Million
- Updated: July 19, 2020
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) July 19, 2020
The exclusive card is from the 2003-04 Upper Deck Exquisite collection. It is one of only 23 that were ever made.
In addition, the card includes James’ autograph, as well as a piece of a jersey worn by the four-time MVP at a photoshoot.
James averaged 20.9 points, 5.9 assists and 5.5 boards during his rookie season with the Cavs.
Although he doesn’t play for the Cavaliers anymore, he is the most recognized and accomplished player in the history of the organization. After all, he delivered the franchise’s first and only championship in 2016.
The All-Star departed Cleveland for the Los Angeles Lakers during the summer of 2018. Now, he’s focused on bringing the Lakers a title for the first time in a decade.