- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: Ultra-Rare LeBron James Rookie Card Sells for Record $1.8 Million
- Updated: July 19, 2020
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) July 19, 2020
The exclusive card is from the 2003-04 Upper Deck Exquisite collection. It is one of only 23 that were ever made.
In addition, the card includes James’ autograph, as well as a piece of a jersey worn by the four-time MVP at a photoshoot.
James averaged 20.9 points, 5.9 assists and 5.5 boards during his rookie season with the Cavs.
Although he doesn’t play for the Cavaliers anymore, he is the most recognized and accomplished player in the history of the organization. After all, he delivered the franchise’s first and only championship in 2016.
The All-Star departed Cleveland for the Los Angeles Lakers during the summer of 2018. Now, he’s focused on bringing the Lakers a title for the first time in a decade.