- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: Cavs Rookies Seen Draining Shots From Deep in Impressive Workout
- Updated: July 16, 2020
The Cleveland Cavaliers’ 2019-20 season was cut short due to the novel coronavirus.
The two youngsters were seen draining shots from deep in videos posted to social media.
The Cavs drafted both guards in the first round of the 2019 NBA Draft.
Garland was the No. 5 pick, while Windler was the No. 26 selection in the 2019 NBA Draft. Both players struggled to live up to expectations.
Garland, 20, put up just 12.3 points and 3.9 assists per game this season. Some numbers suggested that he was the NBA’s worst player this season.
Windler, on the other hand, didn’t even get to play in an NBA game in the 2019-20 campaign. The 23-year-old was shut down before training camp due to an initial stress reaction in his leg.
Although there was hope that Windler could return at some point during the 2019-20 campaign, he never got the opportunity to do so.
Now, both players are making up some of the lost time in the gym. The Cavs have a talented batch of youngsters.
The team finished the 2019-20 season with a 19-46 record.