- Lou Williams Claps Back at Kendrick Perkins, Threatens to Check Him When They Meet in Real Life
- Kendrick Perkins Publicly Destroys Lou Williams, Says 20-Year-Old Zion Williamson More Mature
- Report: Kyrie Irving Commits $1.5 Million to Help Pay WNBA Players Sitting Out 2020 Season
- Dion Waiters Identifies Major Difference in Playing With LeBron James on Lakers vs. on Cavs
- Andre Drummond Throws Shade at Haters for Not Being Considered for Defensive Player of the Year
- Report: Cavs Want Andre Drummond to Pair With Kevin Love Similar to How He Did With Blake Griffin
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Often Confused by Andre Drummond’s 3-Point Attempts
- Andre Drummond Expresses Deep Sorrow After Former UConn Star Found Dead in Home
- Cavs Center Tristan Thompson Puts Luxurious $8.5M Mansion Up for Sale (Full Gallery Inside)
- Kevin Love Shows Off Personally Captured Photo of Stunning Supermodel Girlfriend
Video: Motivated Collin Sexton Seen Putting in Work After Midnight
- Updated: July 11, 2020
However, that isn’t stopping the youngster from staying in shape. Sexton posted a video on his Instagram Story of himself working out well past midnight.
Sexton, 21, is one of the hardest workers in the NBA.
The point guard had a breakout second season in the league. He posted 20.8 points, 3.1 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game this season.
Following the All-Star break, the feisty assassin was playing some of the best basketball in the entire association. Sexton was averaging 30.0 points, 4.6 assists and 1.6 steals per game in March before the coronavirus paused the season.
The Cavs were not one of the 22 teams selected for the continuation of the 2019-20 campaign in Orlando, Fla. The Cavs finished with the worst record in the Eastern Conference
Nonetheless, it appears Sexton is using the exclusion as motivation to get better and be ready for the start of next season.
The 2019-20 season resumes on July 30.