- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: Motivated Collin Sexton Seen Putting in Work After Midnight
- Updated: July 11, 2020
However, that isn’t stopping the youngster from staying in shape. Sexton posted a video on his Instagram Story of himself working out well past midnight.
Sexton, 21, is one of the hardest workers in the NBA.
The point guard had a breakout second season in the league. He posted 20.8 points, 3.1 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game this season.
Following the All-Star break, the feisty assassin was playing some of the best basketball in the entire association. Sexton was averaging 30.0 points, 4.6 assists and 1.6 steals per game in March before the coronavirus paused the season.
The Cavs were not one of the 22 teams selected for the continuation of the 2019-20 campaign in Orlando, Fla. The Cavs finished with the worst record in the Eastern Conference
Nonetheless, it appears Sexton is using the exclusion as motivation to get better and be ready for the start of next season.
The 2019-20 season resumes on July 30.