- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
Video: Motivated Collin Sexton Seen Putting in Work After Midnight
- Updated: July 11, 2020
However, that isn’t stopping the youngster from staying in shape. Sexton posted a video on his Instagram Story of himself working out well past midnight.
Sexton, 21, is one of the hardest workers in the NBA.
The point guard had a breakout second season in the league. He posted 20.8 points, 3.1 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game this season.
Following the All-Star break, the feisty assassin was playing some of the best basketball in the entire association. Sexton was averaging 30.0 points, 4.6 assists and 1.6 steals per game in March before the coronavirus paused the season.
The Cavs were not one of the 22 teams selected for the continuation of the 2019-20 campaign in Orlando, Fla. The Cavs finished with the worst record in the Eastern Conference
Nonetheless, it appears Sexton is using the exclusion as motivation to get better and be ready for the start of next season.
The 2019-20 season resumes on July 30.