- Kevin Love Strongly Endorses J.R. Smith After Seeing Him Dominate Recent Workout
- Report: J.R. Smith Has Emerged as Leading Candidate to Replace Avery Bradley on Lakers Roster
- Report: Andre Drummond to Pick Up $28.7M Player Option to Stay With Cavs Next Season
- Report: Andre Drummond ‘Near Certainty’ to Return to Cavs With Option Date Updated
- Kevin Love Donates $500,000 to UCLA’s Psychology Department for Mental Health Awareness
- Video: Kevin Love Releases Heartfelt Message After Winning Prestigious ESPY Award
- Jordan Clarkson Disses Donald Trump After Latest Coronavirus Comments: ‘This Is the Dumbest S–t I Heard’
- Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Why Cavs Have Extensive Knowledge on Deni Avdija Because of J.B. Bickerstaff
- Report: Cavs Continue to Use Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum as Model for Darius Garland, Collin Sexton
Kevin Love Strongly Endorses J.R. Smith After Seeing Him Dominate Recent Workout
- Updated: June 24, 2020
The big man endorsed his former teammate after seeing a video of him ball out in a recent workout.
Smith, 34, hasn’t played in the NBA since 2018.
The sharpshooter last played for the Cavs during the 2018-19 regular season, though he only participated in 11 games before having an ugly split with the team.
Now, he is a strong candidate to get picked up by the Los Angeles Lakers ahead of the resumption of the 2019-20 season. Love appears to be one of Smith’s largest supporters.
After all, the pair competed together during multiple deep playoff runs. Their greatest accomplishment together came during the 2016 NBA Finals.
Both players played vital roles in the Cavs’ historic comeback victory against the Golden State Warriors, which earned them the 2016 championship.
Over the course of his career, Smith has averages of 12.5 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.