- Report: Andre Drummond to Pick Up $28.7M Player Option to Stay With Cavs Next Season
- Report: Andre Drummond ‘Near Certainty’ to Return to Cavs With Option Date Updated
- Kevin Love Donates $500,000 to UCLA’s Psychology Department for Mental Health Awareness
- Video: Kevin Love Releases Heartfelt Message After Winning Prestigious ESPY Award
- Jordan Clarkson Disses Donald Trump After Latest Coronavirus Comments: ‘This Is the Dumbest S–t I Heard’
- Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Why Cavs Have Extensive Knowledge on Deni Avdija Because of J.B. Bickerstaff
- Report: Cavs Continue to Use Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum as Model for Darius Garland, Collin Sexton
- Tristan Thompson Reminisces on Cavs Championship as ‘Legendary Father’s Day’
- Numbers Show That Cavs Rookie Darius Garland Was NBA’s Worst Player This Season
Spencer Dinwiddie Mocks Andre Drummond After He Says He’s Going to Start Modeling
- Updated: June 16, 2020
Without hesitation, Brooklyn Nets guard Spencer Dinwiddie shot down Drummond’s idea and roasted him in the process.
Drummond, 26, has been active in the entertainment sphere during quarantine due to the COVID-19 pandemic. He has been rapping, conducting Instagram Live conversations, posting Tik Tok videos and more.
Still, Dinwiddie isn’t sold on the center’s potential modeling career.
Both players shared time together on the Detroit Pistons for a couple of seasons. While Dinwiddie didn’t get much playing time during his Pistons days, he is now an emerging star with the Nets.
On the season, the 6-foot-5 pro is putting up a career-high 20.6 points and 6.8 assists per game.
While Drummond’s sample size with the Cavs this season was small due to the coronavirus pandemic, the big man was productive with his new team.
As a member of the Cavs, he posted 17.5 points, 11.1 rebounds and 1.5 steals in eight games this year.