- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Spencer Dinwiddie Mocks Andre Drummond After He Says He’s Going to Start Modeling
- Updated: June 16, 2020
Without hesitation, Brooklyn Nets guard Spencer Dinwiddie shot down Drummond’s idea and roasted him in the process.
Drummond, 26, has been active in the entertainment sphere during quarantine due to the COVID-19 pandemic. He has been rapping, conducting Instagram Live conversations, posting Tik Tok videos and more.
Still, Dinwiddie isn’t sold on the center’s potential modeling career.
Both players shared time together on the Detroit Pistons for a couple of seasons. While Dinwiddie didn’t get much playing time during his Pistons days, he is now an emerging star with the Nets.
On the season, the 6-foot-5 pro is putting up a career-high 20.6 points and 6.8 assists per game.
While Drummond’s sample size with the Cavs this season was small due to the coronavirus pandemic, the big man was productive with his new team.
As a member of the Cavs, he posted 17.5 points, 11.1 rebounds and 1.5 steals in eight games this year.