- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Spencer Dinwiddie Mocks Andre Drummond After He Says He’s Going to Start Modeling
- Updated: June 16, 2020
Without hesitation, Brooklyn Nets guard Spencer Dinwiddie shot down Drummond’s idea and roasted him in the process.
Drummond, 26, has been active in the entertainment sphere during quarantine due to the COVID-19 pandemic. He has been rapping, conducting Instagram Live conversations, posting Tik Tok videos and more.
Still, Dinwiddie isn’t sold on the center’s potential modeling career.
Both players shared time together on the Detroit Pistons for a couple of seasons. While Dinwiddie didn’t get much playing time during his Pistons days, he is now an emerging star with the Nets.
On the season, the 6-foot-5 pro is putting up a career-high 20.6 points and 6.8 assists per game.
While Drummond’s sample size with the Cavs this season was small due to the coronavirus pandemic, the big man was productive with his new team.
As a member of the Cavs, he posted 17.5 points, 11.1 rebounds and 1.5 steals in eight games this year.