- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: Exclusive Unseen Footage From 2016 NBA Finals Celebration
- Updated: August 23, 2016
If you’ve watched the Olympics on NBC for the past couple of weeks, then you probably noticed that nearly every event was presented with “limited commercial interruption.”
And that was particularly true with live events, and it was because of the fact that international television stations don’t normally run as many ads as American stations do. While the US stations were forced to adjust for the Olympics in Rio, they were not forced to change during the 2016 NBA Finals, despite it being broadcast around the world.
Because of this, several international stations did not cut to commercials at the same time that ABC did, meaning that there is some unseen footage from the NBA Finals celebration that many viewers have not seen.
Here is some of that unseen footage courtesy of a Spanish language broadcast that shows a little bit more of the scenery that unfolded just after the final buzzer sounded in the 2016 NBA Finals.