- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: Exclusive Unseen Footage From 2016 NBA Finals Celebration
- Updated: August 23, 2016
If you’ve watched the Olympics on NBC for the past couple of weeks, then you probably noticed that nearly every event was presented with “limited commercial interruption.”
And that was particularly true with live events, and it was because of the fact that international television stations don’t normally run as many ads as American stations do. While the US stations were forced to adjust for the Olympics in Rio, they were not forced to change during the 2016 NBA Finals, despite it being broadcast around the world.
Because of this, several international stations did not cut to commercials at the same time that ABC did, meaning that there is some unseen footage from the NBA Finals celebration that many viewers have not seen.
Here is some of that unseen footage courtesy of a Spanish language broadcast that shows a little bit more of the scenery that unfolded just after the final buzzer sounded in the 2016 NBA Finals.