- Khloe Kardashian Addresses Rumors That She’s Pregnant With Tristan Thompson’s Baby
- Tristan Thompson Reveals His Biggest Concern in Resuming NBA Season
- Former Cavs Big Man Says LeBron James, Not Michael Jordan, Should Be No. 1 in ESPN Player Rankings
- Report: Cavs Could Go After Josh Jackson, Derrick Jones Jr. and Harry Giles in Free Agency
- Phil Handy Reveals Fans Would Be ‘Shocked’ From Footage of 2016 Cavs Documentary
- Larry Nance Jr. and His Dad Have Been Having Constant Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James Debates
- Larry Nance Jr. Says NBA Needs to Crown Champion This Season
- Report: Majority of NBA Players Eliminated From Playoff Contention Want Regular Season Cancelled
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. Eager to ‘Play Anywhere’ as Long as Season Resumes
- Jayson Tatum Admits He Watches His Famous Dunk Over LeBron James Every Single Day
Larry Nance Jr. Going All Out to Support Cleveland Browns on NFL Draft Day
- Updated: April 23, 2020
The 2020 NFL draft takes place on Thursday night.
Nance, 27, grew up in Northeast Ohio. As a result, he still shows his hometown football team some love from time to time.
His father, Larry Nance Sr., is a household name in Cavs circles.
After all, the elder Nance had his jersey retired by the franchise in 1995, though he requested the team to allow his son to don the number.
While the younger Nance hasn’t eclipsed his dad in stardom, he certainly is on an upward trajectory.
The 6-foot-7 forward is putting up a career-high 10.1 points on top of 7.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game this season. The younger Nance has slowly improved his game every year he’s been in the league.
Since getting traded to the Cavs from the Los Angeles Lakers in 2018, the affable University of Wyoming product has become a fan favorite in Cleveland.
There is no official timetable as to when the 2019-20 NBA season will resume.