- Report: Cavs and Knicks discussing trade ahead of NBA draft
- Police release terrifying photographs from site of Kevin Porter Jr.’s car crash
- Video: Kevin Love makes heartbreaking admission that he still has suicidal thoughts
- Report: Cavs looking to trade down in order to draft Obi Toppin
- Report: NBA executives don’t expect Deni Avdija to fall past Cavs
- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
Larry Nance Jr. Going All Out to Support Cleveland Browns on NFL Draft Day
- Updated: April 23, 2020
The 2020 NFL draft takes place on Thursday night.
Nance, 27, grew up in Northeast Ohio. As a result, he still shows his hometown football team some love from time to time.
His father, Larry Nance Sr., is a household name in Cavs circles.
After all, the elder Nance had his jersey retired by the franchise in 1995, though he requested the team to allow his son to don the number.
While the younger Nance hasn’t eclipsed his dad in stardom, he certainly is on an upward trajectory.
The 6-foot-7 forward is putting up a career-high 10.1 points on top of 7.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game this season. The younger Nance has slowly improved his game every year he’s been in the league.
Since getting traded to the Cavs from the Los Angeles Lakers in 2018, the affable University of Wyoming product has become a fan favorite in Cleveland.
There is no official timetable as to when the 2019-20 NBA season will resume.