- Antawn Jamison Remembers Feeling ‘Numb’ After LeBron James Deserted Him on Cavs in 2010
- LeBron James Sends Outpouring of Birthday Messages to Kevin Love
- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
Larry Nance Jr. Going All Out to Support Cleveland Browns on NFL Draft Day
- Updated: April 23, 2020
The 2020 NFL draft takes place on Thursday night.
Nance, 27, grew up in Northeast Ohio. As a result, he still shows his hometown football team some love from time to time.
His father, Larry Nance Sr., is a household name in Cavs circles.
After all, the elder Nance had his jersey retired by the franchise in 1995, though he requested the team to allow his son to don the number.
While the younger Nance hasn’t eclipsed his dad in stardom, he certainly is on an upward trajectory.
The 6-foot-7 forward is putting up a career-high 10.1 points on top of 7.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game this season. The younger Nance has slowly improved his game every year he’s been in the league.
Since getting traded to the Cavs from the Los Angeles Lakers in 2018, the affable University of Wyoming product has become a fan favorite in Cleveland.
There is no official timetable as to when the 2019-20 NBA season will resume.