- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
Report: Cavs Senior Director ‘Strong Candidate’ to Join Knicks Front Office
- Updated: March 16, 2020
While the NBA season may be at a standstill, the rumor mill is not.
“Cavaliers senior director of basketball operations and salary cap expert Brock Aller is a ‘strong candidate’ to join the New York Knicks’ front office, according to Stefan Bondy of the New York Daily News,” Amico wrote.
Allen worked as Cavs owner Dan Gilbert’s personal assistant before he was hired into his current position with the Cavs.
The Knicks are currently in a fairly tumultuous place as a franchise. After swinging out completely in the loaded 2019 free-agency class. the criticism of team owner James Dolan has grown in intensity.
It seems that an entire overhaul of the team’s front office is on the horizon. Seemingly, there is a belief that Aller could be the right person to help lead a new era of the Knicks rebuild.
Whether he ends up actually getting the job remains to be seen.