- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Report: Cavs Senior Director ‘Strong Candidate’ to Join Knicks Front Office
- Updated: March 16, 2020
While the NBA season may be at a standstill, the rumor mill is not.
“Cavaliers senior director of basketball operations and salary cap expert Brock Aller is a ‘strong candidate’ to join the New York Knicks’ front office, according to Stefan Bondy of the New York Daily News,” Amico wrote.
Allen worked as Cavs owner Dan Gilbert’s personal assistant before he was hired into his current position with the Cavs.
The Knicks are currently in a fairly tumultuous place as a franchise. After swinging out completely in the loaded 2019 free-agency class. the criticism of team owner James Dolan has grown in intensity.
It seems that an entire overhaul of the team’s front office is on the horizon. Seemingly, there is a belief that Aller could be the right person to help lead a new era of the Knicks rebuild.
Whether he ends up actually getting the job remains to be seen.