- LeBron James identifies himself with Michael Jordan after video of Cavs member trashing him emerges
- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
Report: Cavs Expect Darius Garland to Return During Upcoming Road Trip
- Updated: March 10, 2020
“Expect him to play on this road trip, yes,” Bickerstaff said following shootaround on Tuesday morning at the United Center. “When, I’m not sure yet.”
The 20-year-old Garland will miss his fifth consecutive game after apparently suffering the groin injury during the Cavs’ home loss to Indiana on Feb. 29.
Though the Cavaliers have split the four contests they were without Garland, they’d no doubt like to see the rookie finish the season strong.
Garland has averaged 12.3 points, 3.9 assists and 1.9 rebounds in the 59 games he’s played in his rookie campaign. He was the Cavaliers’ top pick in last June’s NBA draft and the fifth overall selection.
Following the Cavaliers’ game in Chicago, they’ll next be in action on Friday in Charlotte. They conclude the road trip with a game at Indiana on March 21.