- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Report: Cavs Expect Darius Garland to Return During Upcoming Road Trip
- Updated: March 10, 2020
“Expect him to play on this road trip, yes,” Bickerstaff said following shootaround on Tuesday morning at the United Center. “When, I’m not sure yet.”
The 20-year-old Garland will miss his fifth consecutive game after apparently suffering the groin injury during the Cavs’ home loss to Indiana on Feb. 29.
Though the Cavaliers have split the four contests they were without Garland, they’d no doubt like to see the rookie finish the season strong.
Garland has averaged 12.3 points, 3.9 assists and 1.9 rebounds in the 59 games he’s played in his rookie campaign. He was the Cavaliers’ top pick in last June’s NBA draft and the fifth overall selection.
Following the Cavaliers’ game in Chicago, they’ll next be in action on Friday in Charlotte. They conclude the road trip with a game at Indiana on March 21.