- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
- Stunning New Nike Ad Parallels Cavs Coming Back in 2016 Finals to World Returning From Pandemic
Report: Cavs Expect Darius Garland to Return During Upcoming Road Trip
- Updated: March 10, 2020
“Expect him to play on this road trip, yes,” Bickerstaff said following shootaround on Tuesday morning at the United Center. “When, I’m not sure yet.”
The 20-year-old Garland will miss his fifth consecutive game after apparently suffering the groin injury during the Cavs’ home loss to Indiana on Feb. 29.
Though the Cavaliers have split the four contests they were without Garland, they’d no doubt like to see the rookie finish the season strong.
Garland has averaged 12.3 points, 3.9 assists and 1.9 rebounds in the 59 games he’s played in his rookie campaign. He was the Cavaliers’ top pick in last June’s NBA draft and the fifth overall selection.
Following the Cavaliers’ game in Chicago, they’ll next be in action on Friday in Charlotte. They conclude the road trip with a game at Indiana on March 21.