- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Report: Cavs Announce New Starting 5 for Game 2 vs. Pacers
- Updated: April 18, 2018
Talk of a dramatic change in the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ starting lineup for Game 2 of their series originally didn’t reveal any hints as to exactly what was going to take place. Shortly before the start of Wednesday night’s home game against the Indiana Pacers answered any lingering questions.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) April 18, 2018
The two modifications to the starting five were the insertion of J.R. Smith, who was rumored to be out of the team’s 10-man rotation prior to the start of the series, and Kyle Korver, who only played four minutes in Sunday’s Game 1 loss. They replace Jeff Green and Rodney Hood.
The Cavaliers are looking for some early offense after quickly falling behind by double digits on Sunday.