- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Report: Cavs Announce New Starting 5 for Game 2 vs. Pacers
- Updated: April 18, 2018
Talk of a dramatic change in the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ starting lineup for Game 2 of their series originally didn’t reveal any hints as to exactly what was going to take place. Shortly before the start of Wednesday night’s home game against the Indiana Pacers answered any lingering questions.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) April 18, 2018
The two modifications to the starting five were the insertion of J.R. Smith, who was rumored to be out of the team’s 10-man rotation prior to the start of the series, and Kyle Korver, who only played four minutes in Sunday’s Game 1 loss. They replace Jeff Green and Rodney Hood.
The Cavaliers are looking for some early offense after quickly falling behind by double digits on Sunday.