- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Report: Cavs Announce New Starting 5 for Game 2 vs. Pacers
- Updated: April 18, 2018
Talk of a dramatic change in the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ starting lineup for Game 2 of their series originally didn’t reveal any hints as to exactly what was going to take place. Shortly before the start of Wednesday night’s home game against the Indiana Pacers answered any lingering questions.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) April 18, 2018
The two modifications to the starting five were the insertion of J.R. Smith, who was rumored to be out of the team’s 10-man rotation prior to the start of the series, and Kyle Korver, who only played four minutes in Sunday’s Game 1 loss. They replace Jeff Green and Rodney Hood.
The Cavaliers are looking for some early offense after quickly falling behind by double digits on Sunday.