- Report: LeBron James Called Rob Pelinka to Vouch for and Recruit Former Cavs Teammate
- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- Updated: February 8, 2019
It’s the first time that Love has played since Oct. 24 in a loss to the Brooklyn Nets. His nagging toe injury required surgery, which has kept him out for the last 50 games.
It remains to be seen how coach Larry Drew will handle Love’s minutes, but the five-time All-Star won’t be coming off the bench. The power forward will immediately step into his role as part of the starting lineup.
It’s safe to say that Cleveland is happy to have Love back. Not only is he the team’s best player and brightest star, but the team has gone 11-39 in his absence.
In the four games he has played this season, Love is averaging 19.0 points, 13.5 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per game.