- Report: Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert Returns Home 8 Weeks After Stroke
- Former Cavs Players Get Into Twitter War With Royce White After He Calls Out LeBron James
- Cavs News: Darius Garland Named 2nd Best Playmaker in 2019 NBA Draft
- Mario Hezonja Not Impressed With Kevin Love’s Strength, Challenges Him for More
- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- Updated: February 8, 2019
It’s the first time that Love has played since Oct. 24 in a loss to the Brooklyn Nets. His nagging toe injury required surgery, which has kept him out for the last 50 games.
It remains to be seen how coach Larry Drew will handle Love’s minutes, but the five-time All-Star won’t be coming off the bench. The power forward will immediately step into his role as part of the starting lineup.
It’s safe to say that Cleveland is happy to have Love back. Not only is he the team’s best player and brightest star, but the team has gone 11-39 in his absence.
In the four games he has played this season, Love is averaging 19.0 points, 13.5 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per game.