- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- Updated: February 8, 2019
It’s the first time that Love has played since Oct. 24 in a loss to the Brooklyn Nets. His nagging toe injury required surgery, which has kept him out for the last 50 games.
It remains to be seen how coach Larry Drew will handle Love’s minutes, but the five-time All-Star won’t be coming off the bench. The power forward will immediately step into his role as part of the starting lineup.
It’s safe to say that Cleveland is happy to have Love back. Not only is he the team’s best player and brightest star, but the team has gone 11-39 in his absence.
In the four games he has played this season, Love is averaging 19.0 points, 13.5 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per game.