- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- Updated: February 8, 2019
It’s the first time that Love has played since Oct. 24 in a loss to the Brooklyn Nets. His nagging toe injury required surgery, which has kept him out for the last 50 games.
It remains to be seen how coach Larry Drew will handle Love’s minutes, but the five-time All-Star won’t be coming off the bench. The power forward will immediately step into his role as part of the starting lineup.
It’s safe to say that Cleveland is happy to have Love back. Not only is he the team’s best player and brightest star, but the team has gone 11-39 in his absence.
In the four games he has played this season, Love is averaging 19.0 points, 13.5 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per game.