- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Cavs News: Dante Exum Suffers Ankle Injury vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: February 24, 2020
Dante Exum is out with a left ankle sprain and will not return tonight.
— Joe Gabriele (@CavsJoeG) February 25, 2020
Exum was part of the trade package the Cavaliers received from the Utah Jazz in December in exchange for guard Jordan Clarkson.
The other two components were second-round picks of the Jazz in 2022 and 2023.
Playing in his 24th game in a Cavaliers uniform, Exum has come off the bench in all but one of those contests. He was averaging 5.9 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game prior to the start of Monday’s game.
Exum is in the second year of a three-year contract he signed with the Jazz.