- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs News: Dante Exum Suffers Ankle Injury vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: February 24, 2020
Dante Exum is out with a left ankle sprain and will not return tonight.
— Joe Gabriele (@CavsJoeG) February 25, 2020
Exum was part of the trade package the Cavaliers received from the Utah Jazz in December in exchange for guard Jordan Clarkson.
The other two components were second-round picks of the Jazz in 2022 and 2023.
Playing in his 24th game in a Cavaliers uniform, Exum has come off the bench in all but one of those contests. He was averaging 5.9 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game prior to the start of Monday’s game.
Exum is in the second year of a three-year contract he signed with the Jazz.