- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Report: Cavs Sign Marques Bolden to 10-Day Contract
- Updated: January 30, 2020
This season, Bolden has played in 28 games for the Cavs G League affiliate Canton Charge.
In those 28 appearances, he has averaged 9.1 points, 6.3 rebounds and 1.4 blocks in 18.3 minutes per game.
This is not the first time Bolden has been with the Cavs. He played with the Cavs during the 2019 NBA Summer League and was signed to the team’s 2019 preseason roster as well.
Though he was highly touted as a five-star recruit coming out of high school, Bolden never lived up to expectations during his three years at Duke University.
In is final season at Duke, back during the 2018-19 season, Bolden averaged 5.3 points and 4.5 rebounds per game. Following that final collegiate season, Bolden entered the NBA as an undrafted free agent.
Bolden’s 10-day contract is a good sign that the Cavs front office has a certain amount of confidence in the 21-year-old big man.
What Bolden does with that vote of confidence remains to be seen.