- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Cavs Sign Marques Bolden to 10-Day Contract
- Updated: January 30, 2020
This season, Bolden has played in 28 games for the Cavs G League affiliate Canton Charge.
In those 28 appearances, he has averaged 9.1 points, 6.3 rebounds and 1.4 blocks in 18.3 minutes per game.
This is not the first time Bolden has been with the Cavs. He played with the Cavs during the 2019 NBA Summer League and was signed to the team’s 2019 preseason roster as well.
Though he was highly touted as a five-star recruit coming out of high school, Bolden never lived up to expectations during his three years at Duke University.
In is final season at Duke, back during the 2018-19 season, Bolden averaged 5.3 points and 4.5 rebounds per game. Following that final collegiate season, Bolden entered the NBA as an undrafted free agent.
Bolden’s 10-day contract is a good sign that the Cavs front office has a certain amount of confidence in the 21-year-old big man.
What Bolden does with that vote of confidence remains to be seen.