- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Larry Nance Jr. Mercilessly Roasts Kyle Kuzma in Latest Social Media Post
- Updated: January 15, 2020
Los Angeles Lakers forward Kyle Kuzma has been the butt of a number of jokes since unveiling his latest hairstyle.
Nance recently took to Instagram to make the comparison between Kuzma and one of the primary villains in the classic action-comedy film “Rush Hour.”
Of course, Nance’s dig directed at Kuzma comes from a place of love. The two were teammates back in the 2017-18 season before Nance was traded to the Cavs.
Since then, both players have become fan favorites in their respective cities.
The two players seemed to be all smiles when they spoke with one another during the Cavs’ recent visit to Los Angeles to take on the Lakers. However, Nance did not play in that game as he continued to recover from a sore knee.
Nance did return to the court the following night. He logged four assists and three rebounds in 19 minutes of playing time in the Cavs’ loss to the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday.
As for Kuzma, he’s enjoying one of the best stretches of his 2019-20 season since changing his hair. Considering that, it’s possible that the bleached look is here to stay.