- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Larry Nance Jr. Mercilessly Roasts Kyle Kuzma in Latest Social Media Post
- Updated: January 15, 2020
Los Angeles Lakers forward Kyle Kuzma has been the butt of a number of jokes since unveiling his latest hairstyle.
Nance recently took to Instagram to make the comparison between Kuzma and one of the primary villains in the classic action-comedy film “Rush Hour.”
Of course, Nance’s dig directed at Kuzma comes from a place of love. The two were teammates back in the 2017-18 season before Nance was traded to the Cavs.
Since then, both players have become fan favorites in their respective cities.
The two players seemed to be all smiles when they spoke with one another during the Cavs’ recent visit to Los Angeles to take on the Lakers. However, Nance did not play in that game as he continued to recover from a sore knee.
Nance did return to the court the following night. He logged four assists and three rebounds in 19 minutes of playing time in the Cavs’ loss to the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday.
As for Kuzma, he’s enjoying one of the best stretches of his 2019-20 season since changing his hair. Considering that, it’s possible that the bleached look is here to stay.