- Former Cavs Guard Says There’s ‘No Way’ LeBron James Eating Airplane Food Served in NBA’s Bubble
- Report: NBA Scout Explains Why 2nd NBA Bubble Is Crucial for Cavs’ Future
- Kevin Love Explains How Changing His Uniform During Halftime Helps Him Deal With Anxiety
- Kendrick Perkins Urges Pacers to Sign Former Cavs Guard to Replace Victor Oladipo
- Oddsmakers Predict Surprising NCAA Route for Bronny James
- Ultra-Rare LeBron James Rookie Card Expected to Sell for More Than $2 Million
- Report: Cavs Player Says He ‘Probably Won’t Play’ If NBA Creates 2nd Bubble
- Richard Jefferson Clowns LeBron James With Savage Comment After He Refers to Himself as King
- Report: Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have Found Their Way Back to One Another
- Collin Sexton Reveals Lofty Goal for Next Season, Says He’s ‘Hungry’ to Get Better
Video: Tristan Thompson Dunks on LeBron James, Proceeds to Stare Him Down
- Updated: January 14, 2020
On Monday night, the Los Angeles Lakers hosted the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Late in the second quarter, Thompson enjoyed a highlight-reel play at James’ expense.
The Cavs got off to a strong start and led by as many as 14 points early in the second quarter. The Lakers looked listless early on, but they managed to cut Cleveland’s lead to one point at halftime.
They then blitzed the Cavs 81-51 in the second half.
Thompson, who’s having a career season, posted 17 points on 8-of-11 shooting from the field in the contest. He added 10 rebounds to the stat sheet as well.
James, however, got the last laugh with 31 points and eight assists in the game.
The Cavs were coming off back-to-back victories, including a 111-103 triumph over the Denver Nuggets. In that game, Cleveland’s backcourt was impressive, as Collin Sexton scored 25 points and Darius Garland notched eight assists and just two turnovers.
Of course, James, Thompson and Love teamed up to lead the Cavs to four straight NBA Finals appearances, including the franchise’s first and only NBA championship in 2016.