- Khloe Kardashian Addresses Rumors That She’s Pregnant With Tristan Thompson’s Baby
- Tristan Thompson Reveals His Biggest Concern in Resuming NBA Season
- Former Cavs Big Man Says LeBron James, Not Michael Jordan, Should Be No. 1 in ESPN Player Rankings
- Report: Cavs Could Go After Josh Jackson, Derrick Jones Jr. and Harry Giles in Free Agency
- Phil Handy Reveals Fans Would Be ‘Shocked’ From Footage of 2016 Cavs Documentary
- Larry Nance Jr. and His Dad Have Been Having Constant Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James Debates
- Larry Nance Jr. Says NBA Needs to Crown Champion This Season
- Report: Majority of NBA Players Eliminated From Playoff Contention Want Regular Season Cancelled
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. Eager to ‘Play Anywhere’ as Long as Season Resumes
- Jayson Tatum Admits He Watches His Famous Dunk Over LeBron James Every Single Day
J.R. Smith Responds to Cheating Accusations From Wife
- Updated: December 18, 2019
Rumors existed that linked Smith and “The Flash” actress Candice Patton. Harris, confirmed those rumors in a lengthy Instagram video.
It didn’t take long for Smith to issue a response of his own. Smith posted a number of messages to his Instagram.
According to his message, it seems he and Harris have been separated for some time.
It is certainly not an ideal situation, and it seems like there have been some pretty serious miscommunications between Smith and Harris.
The two married back in 2016 and have three daughters together.
Hopefully they are able to come to some kind of understanding in the near future so that both can move on from this unfortunate situation.