- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Dylan Windler Offers Update on Timetable to Return for Cavs
- Updated: December 6, 2019
One of the Cleveland Cavaliers’ core young pieces is expected to return to the court very soon.
“If everything goes well, probably in a couple weeks,” Windler said.
Windler, 23, has yet to make his NBA debut this season due to a left tibial stress reaction. The 6-foot-6 guard suffered the setback during the Cavs’ training camp.
In his first game with the Charge on Thursday, the youngster put up eight points and four rebounds in 17 minutes of action. Despite the rust, Windler portrayed his strong basketball IQ, ability to move without the ball and effective offensive play.
The Cavs selected the Belmont University product with the No. 26 pick in the 2019 NBA Draft. Along with Windler, the Cavs have a talented young nucleus made up of players such as Collin Sexton, Darius Garland and Kevin Porter Jr.