- Report: Cavs Rookie Darius Garland Lands Autograph Deal With Upper Deck
- Report: Teams Were Asking Cavs to Give Them Money for Trouble of Trading for Kevin Love
- J.B. Bickerstaff Says Cavs Will Give Kevin Porter Jr. Heavy Workload After All-Star Break
- Former Michigan Player Defends John Beilein, Destroys Cavs Players for Not Valuing Winning
- Kevin Love Explains Why John Beilein’s a ‘Real Man’ Despite His Departure
- Cavs Rumors: John Beilein Treated His Players Like ‘Dictator’
- Report: Cavs Reassigning John Beilein to Different Role Within Organization
- Report: Cavs May Try to Trade Andre Drummond This Summer
- Report: Cavs Players Began Blasting ‘Thuggish Ruggish Bone’ and ‘Thugz Mansion’ in Front of John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Forfeit Nearly $20M to Leave Cavs Coaching Job
Kevin Love Offers Update on Status for Wednesday’s Game vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: November 19, 2019
Love has been dealing with some pain and tightness in his lower back, which he started feeling after the Cavs’ 114-95 loss to the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday.
Fortunately, Love says he’s “100 percent playing” in Wednesday’s matchup against the surprisingly strong Miami Heat.
According to Chris Fedor of Cleveland.com, Love wanted to play in New York on Monday, but he “felt worse than anticipated” that morning.
As the team was playing the second half of a back-to-back set of games on the road, Cavs head coach John Beilein agreed with the star power forward sitting out.
“On a back-to-back, didn’t seem that was the right thing to do right now,” Beilein said about trying to have Love play Monday night.
After an injury-plagued 2018-19 season that saw Love miss 60 games, the contest at the Garden was the first that he’s missed so far this season.
Hopefully Love’s presence in Wednesday’s matchup yields a better result for the Wine and Gold.