- LeBron James Sends Outpouring of Birthday Messages to Kevin Love
- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
Kevin Love Offers Update on Status for Wednesday’s Game vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: November 19, 2019
Love has been dealing with some pain and tightness in his lower back, which he started feeling after the Cavs’ 114-95 loss to the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday.
Fortunately, Love says he’s “100 percent playing” in Wednesday’s matchup against the surprisingly strong Miami Heat.
According to Chris Fedor of Cleveland.com, Love wanted to play in New York on Monday, but he “felt worse than anticipated” that morning.
As the team was playing the second half of a back-to-back set of games on the road, Cavs head coach John Beilein agreed with the star power forward sitting out.
“On a back-to-back, didn’t seem that was the right thing to do right now,” Beilein said about trying to have Love play Monday night.
After an injury-plagued 2018-19 season that saw Love miss 60 games, the contest at the Garden was the first that he’s missed so far this season.
Hopefully Love’s presence in Wednesday’s matchup yields a better result for the Wine and Gold.