- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
Kevin Love Offers Update on Status for Wednesday’s Game vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: November 19, 2019
Love has been dealing with some pain and tightness in his lower back, which he started feeling after the Cavs’ 114-95 loss to the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday.
Fortunately, Love says he’s “100 percent playing” in Wednesday’s matchup against the surprisingly strong Miami Heat.
According to Chris Fedor of Cleveland.com, Love wanted to play in New York on Monday, but he “felt worse than anticipated” that morning.
As the team was playing the second half of a back-to-back set of games on the road, Cavs head coach John Beilein agreed with the star power forward sitting out.
“On a back-to-back, didn’t seem that was the right thing to do right now,” Beilein said about trying to have Love play Monday night.
After an injury-plagued 2018-19 season that saw Love miss 60 games, the contest at the Garden was the first that he’s missed so far this season.
Hopefully Love’s presence in Wednesday’s matchup yields a better result for the Wine and Gold.