- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Updated: October 14, 2019
Jayson Tatum will be missing the Boston Celtics’ matchup against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Tuesday.
Jayson Tatum (ill) did not practice and won't make the trip to Cleveland. He probably wouldn't have played much anyway tomorrow night. Stevens says guys who haven't played as much will get a chance… Sounds like it's going to be a bullpen game.
— Steve Bulpett (@SteveBHoop) October 14, 2019
This will be the last preseason game for the Celtics, who have roared off three consecutive victories heading into their second consecutive game against the Cavs in Cleveland. Despite losing Tatum to an illness, Boston appears to be in good shape after the Celtics demolished the Cavs on Sunday, with a 118-72 victory.
By skipping the Celtics’ last exhibition game, Tatum finished the preseason with averages of 13.0 points and 6.0 rebounds per game in only 21.2 minutes of playing time.
Without the Celtics’ best player, coach John Beilein will have to ensure that his team gives a better performance in front of the Cavs’ hometown fans.