- LeBron James shares heartfelt tweet about Tristan Thompson
- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Updated: October 14, 2019
Jayson Tatum will be missing the Boston Celtics’ matchup against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Tuesday.
Jayson Tatum (ill) did not practice and won't make the trip to Cleveland. He probably wouldn't have played much anyway tomorrow night. Stevens says guys who haven't played as much will get a chance… Sounds like it's going to be a bullpen game.
— Steve Bulpett (@SteveBHoop) October 14, 2019
This will be the last preseason game for the Celtics, who have roared off three consecutive victories heading into their second consecutive game against the Cavs in Cleveland. Despite losing Tatum to an illness, Boston appears to be in good shape after the Celtics demolished the Cavs on Sunday, with a 118-72 victory.
By skipping the Celtics’ last exhibition game, Tatum finished the preseason with averages of 13.0 points and 6.0 rebounds per game in only 21.2 minutes of playing time.
Without the Celtics’ best player, coach John Beilein will have to ensure that his team gives a better performance in front of the Cavs’ hometown fans.