- Kevin Love Says Cavs Feeling ‘Pretty Damn Good’ Despite Loss to 76ers
- Tristan Thompson Talks Trash to 76ers Bench After Hitting 3-Pointer
- Report: 76ers Could Be Without Multiple All-Stars for Tuesday’s Game vs. Cavs
- Report: Knicks Owner James Dolan ‘Ordered’ Front Office to Address Media After Blowout Loss to Cavs
- John Beilein and Kevin Love Applaud Tristan Thompson for Taking on Leadership Role This Season
- Report: New York Knicks in Misery After Blowout Loss to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Tristan Thompson Says Cavs Are Seeking to Make Playoffs This Season
- Report: Michael Jordan Once Destroyed Cavs After Drinking 10 Bud Lights
- Kevin Love Sends Message to Gordon Hayward After His Devastating Injury News
- LeBron James Hints at How He ‘Got Into It in Cleveland’ With Tyronn Lue
Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Updated: October 14, 2019
Jayson Tatum will be missing the Boston Celtics’ matchup against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Tuesday.
Jayson Tatum (ill) did not practice and won't make the trip to Cleveland. He probably wouldn't have played much anyway tomorrow night. Stevens says guys who haven't played as much will get a chance… Sounds like it's going to be a bullpen game.
— Steve Bulpett (@SteveBHoop) October 14, 2019
This will be the last preseason game for the Celtics, who have roared off three consecutive victories heading into their second consecutive game against the Cavs in Cleveland. Despite losing Tatum to an illness, Boston appears to be in good shape after the Celtics demolished the Cavs on Sunday, with a 118-72 victory.
By skipping the Celtics’ last exhibition game, Tatum finished the preseason with averages of 13.0 points and 6.0 rebounds per game in only 21.2 minutes of playing time.
Without the Celtics’ best player, coach John Beilein will have to ensure that his team gives a better performance in front of the Cavs’ hometown fans.