- Kevin Love Strongly Endorses J.R. Smith After Seeing Him Dominate Recent Workout
- Report: J.R. Smith Has Emerged as Leading Candidate to Replace Avery Bradley on Lakers Roster
- Report: Andre Drummond to Pick Up $28.7M Player Option to Stay With Cavs Next Season
- Report: Andre Drummond ‘Near Certainty’ to Return to Cavs With Option Date Updated
- Kevin Love Donates $500,000 to UCLA’s Psychology Department for Mental Health Awareness
- Video: Kevin Love Releases Heartfelt Message After Winning Prestigious ESPY Award
- Jordan Clarkson Disses Donald Trump After Latest Coronavirus Comments: ‘This Is the Dumbest S–t I Heard’
- Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Why Cavs Have Extensive Knowledge on Deni Avdija Because of J.B. Bickerstaff
- Report: Cavs Continue to Use Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum as Model for Darius Garland, Collin Sexton
Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Updated: October 14, 2019
Jayson Tatum will be missing the Boston Celtics’ matchup against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Tuesday.
Jayson Tatum (ill) did not practice and won't make the trip to Cleveland. He probably wouldn't have played much anyway tomorrow night. Stevens says guys who haven't played as much will get a chance… Sounds like it's going to be a bullpen game.
— Steve Bulpett (@SteveBHoop) October 14, 2019
This will be the last preseason game for the Celtics, who have roared off three consecutive victories heading into their second consecutive game against the Cavs in Cleveland. Despite losing Tatum to an illness, Boston appears to be in good shape after the Celtics demolished the Cavs on Sunday, with a 118-72 victory.
By skipping the Celtics’ last exhibition game, Tatum finished the preseason with averages of 13.0 points and 6.0 rebounds per game in only 21.2 minutes of playing time.
Without the Celtics’ best player, coach John Beilein will have to ensure that his team gives a better performance in front of the Cavs’ hometown fans.