- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
- Report: Rival Executives Expected Trail Blazers to Target Kevin Love After Zach Collins Injury
- LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Kevin Love Not Buying That Kyrie Irving Is a Bad Teammate
- Tristan Thompson Calls Kyrie Irving ‘Great Teammate,’ Says Cavs Will Retire His Jersey
Kevin Love Gives Props to LeBron James Paying Tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Updated: September 17, 2019
The jersey shows the Nike logo on the top right, while the word “Crenshaw” is prominently emblazoned in the chest area along with James’ No. 23. Known as the Crenshaw Collection, Hussle’s clothing line (in collaboration with Young & Reckless) was launched in 2014.
The look is very similar to one of the Los Angeles Lakers’ throwback jerseys, and it would be a good look for the team should it adopt it for the regular season and playoffs.
Hussle passed away in March, but his impact as an active member of the community is arguably equal to, or even greater than, his influence as an entertainer and entrepreneur.
James and Love continue to be good friends off the court though they now play for different teams. Love is now the franchise player for the Cleveland Cavaliers while James has taken over as the face of the Lakers.