- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
- Channing Frye Refuses to Call Stephen Curry ‘Lock’ for MVP
Kevin Love Gives Props to LeBron James Paying Tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Updated: September 17, 2019
The jersey shows the Nike logo on the top right, while the word “Crenshaw” is prominently emblazoned in the chest area along with James’ No. 23. Known as the Crenshaw Collection, Hussle’s clothing line (in collaboration with Young & Reckless) was launched in 2014.
The look is very similar to one of the Los Angeles Lakers’ throwback jerseys, and it would be a good look for the team should it adopt it for the regular season and playoffs.
Hussle passed away in March, but his impact as an active member of the community is arguably equal to, or even greater than, his influence as an entertainer and entrepreneur.
James and Love continue to be good friends off the court though they now play for different teams. Love is now the franchise player for the Cleveland Cavaliers while James has taken over as the face of the Lakers.