- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Kevin Love Gives Props to LeBron James Paying Tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Updated: September 17, 2019
The jersey shows the Nike logo on the top right, while the word “Crenshaw” is prominently emblazoned in the chest area along with James’ No. 23. Known as the Crenshaw Collection, Hussle’s clothing line (in collaboration with Young & Reckless) was launched in 2014.
The look is very similar to one of the Los Angeles Lakers’ throwback jerseys, and it would be a good look for the team should it adopt it for the regular season and playoffs.
Hussle passed away in March, but his impact as an active member of the community is arguably equal to, or even greater than, his influence as an entertainer and entrepreneur.
James and Love continue to be good friends off the court though they now play for different teams. Love is now the franchise player for the Cleveland Cavaliers while James has taken over as the face of the Lakers.