- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Kevin Love Gives Props to LeBron James Paying Tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Updated: September 17, 2019
The jersey shows the Nike logo on the top right, while the word “Crenshaw” is prominently emblazoned in the chest area along with James’ No. 23. Known as the Crenshaw Collection, Hussle’s clothing line (in collaboration with Young & Reckless) was launched in 2014.
The look is very similar to one of the Los Angeles Lakers’ throwback jerseys, and it would be a good look for the team should it adopt it for the regular season and playoffs.
Hussle passed away in March, but his impact as an active member of the community is arguably equal to, or even greater than, his influence as an entertainer and entrepreneur.
James and Love continue to be good friends off the court though they now play for different teams. Love is now the franchise player for the Cleveland Cavaliers while James has taken over as the face of the Lakers.