- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Kevin Love Gives Props to LeBron James Paying Tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Updated: September 17, 2019
The jersey shows the Nike logo on the top right, while the word “Crenshaw” is prominently emblazoned in the chest area along with James’ No. 23. Known as the Crenshaw Collection, Hussle’s clothing line (in collaboration with Young & Reckless) was launched in 2014.
The look is very similar to one of the Los Angeles Lakers’ throwback jerseys, and it would be a good look for the team should it adopt it for the regular season and playoffs.
Hussle passed away in March, but his impact as an active member of the community is arguably equal to, or even greater than, his influence as an entertainer and entrepreneur.
James and Love continue to be good friends off the court though they now play for different teams. Love is now the franchise player for the Cleveland Cavaliers while James has taken over as the face of the Lakers.