- Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert Pens Emotional Statement After Passing of Fred McLeod
- Austin Carr Can’t Hold Back Tears When Discussing Partnership With Fred McLeod
- Kevin Durant Says He Was Never One of Warriors, Calls Kyrie Irving ‘Best Friend’ in Entire League
- LeBron James, Channing Frye, and Cavs Players Respond to Passing of Fred McLeod
- Report: Cavs Mourn Passing of Play-By-Play Announcer Fred McLeod
- Cavs Rumors: Tristan Thompson Got Into Heated Altercation With Kanye West
- Darius Garland Impresses Both Ben Simmons and Renowned NBA Trainer With ‘Unlimited’ Range
- Cedi Osman Hits Buzzer-Beater, Dominates World Cup Game
- Report: Anderson Varejao Hints He’s Interested in Coming Back to Cavs
- Former NBA Big Man Thinks LeBron James, Cavs Prepared for Spurs Over Warriors in 2015
Report: Cavs Officially Unveil Throwback Jerseys for 2019-20 Season
- Updated: August 28, 2019
The 2019-20 season is almost upon us, and the Cleveland Cavaliers celebrated that fact by revealing the addition of new uniforms for the upcoming season.
These uniforms are of course not entirely new. They’re a throwback to what the Cavs wore back in the 1990s. Big man Larry Nance Jr. and prized rookie Darius Garland seem to be the first Cavs stars to be able to try them on for size.
Before revealing the jerseys, the Cavs also had Nance get a look at them on Tuesday. His reaction was likely nearly identical to that of all Cavs fans who saw the jerseys the following day.
All that’s left to do now is continue counting down the days until the Cavs get to take the court in these beautiful new threads at the new and improved Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.