- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
Report: Cavs Officially Unveil Throwback Jerseys for 2019-20 Season
- Updated: August 28, 2019
The 2019-20 season is almost upon us, and the Cleveland Cavaliers celebrated that fact by revealing the addition of new uniforms for the upcoming season.
These uniforms are of course not entirely new. They’re a throwback to what the Cavs wore back in the 1990s. Big man Larry Nance Jr. and prized rookie Darius Garland seem to be the first Cavs stars to be able to try them on for size.
Before revealing the jerseys, the Cavs also had Nance get a look at them on Tuesday. His reaction was likely nearly identical to that of all Cavs fans who saw the jerseys the following day.
All that’s left to do now is continue counting down the days until the Cavs get to take the court in these beautiful new threads at the new and improved Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.