- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Report: Cavs Officially Unveil Throwback Jerseys for 2019-20 Season
- Updated: August 28, 2019
The 2019-20 season is almost upon us, and the Cleveland Cavaliers celebrated that fact by revealing the addition of new uniforms for the upcoming season.
These uniforms are of course not entirely new. They’re a throwback to what the Cavs wore back in the 1990s. Big man Larry Nance Jr. and prized rookie Darius Garland seem to be the first Cavs stars to be able to try them on for size.
Before revealing the jerseys, the Cavs also had Nance get a look at them on Tuesday. His reaction was likely nearly identical to that of all Cavs fans who saw the jerseys the following day.
All that’s left to do now is continue counting down the days until the Cavs get to take the court in these beautiful new threads at the new and improved Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.