- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Richard Jefferson Says 2016 Cavs Were ‘Dysfunctional’
- Report: 3 Players That Could Fill Remaining Roster Spot for Cavs
- Former Cavs Player Rips Dan Gilbert and David Griffin Following Griffin’s Recent Comments
- David Griffin Says LeBron James Isn’t ‘Same Animal Anymore About Winning’
- David Griffin privately wept in an Oakland broom closet while the Cavs were celebrating in 2016
Kevin Love Tells Instagram Hater That Cavs ‘Wouldn’t Have a Ring’ Without J.R. Smith
- Updated: July 18, 2019
On Wednesday, his former teammate Kevin Love posted to Instagram to show off his version of FaceApp’s old age feature.
In the post’s comments section, Smith couldn’t help but comment on Love’s hilarious shirt. That response prompted an internet troll to lash out at Smith for his miscue in Game 1 of the 2018 NBA Finals.
It didn’t take long for Love to cover his former teammate’s back.
There is no doubt that the blunder Smith committed at the end of Game 1 back in that series is seared into the mind of Cavs fans everywhere.
There is also no doubt that Smith played a pivotal role in the historic 3-1 comeback the Cavs completed in the 2016 NBA Finals.
Keeping those facts in mind, it is a valid to say that the Cavs would not have been able to mount the incredible series comeback without Smith’s contributions on the court.
Either way, it’s clear that Love and Smith have nothing but love for one another. In the end, that’s all that really matters.