- Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond Exploring ‘Substantial Offer’ for Long-Term Extension
- Report: Cavs Have 1 Draft Prospect ‘Sitting Firmly Towards the Top’ of Their List
Kevin Love Tells Instagram Hater That Cavs ‘Wouldn’t Have a Ring’ Without J.R. Smith
- Updated: July 18, 2019
On Wednesday, his former teammate Kevin Love posted to Instagram to show off his version of FaceApp’s old age feature.
In the post’s comments section, Smith couldn’t help but comment on Love’s hilarious shirt. That response prompted an internet troll to lash out at Smith for his miscue in Game 1 of the 2018 NBA Finals.
It didn’t take long for Love to cover his former teammate’s back.
There is no doubt that the blunder Smith committed at the end of Game 1 back in that series is seared into the mind of Cavs fans everywhere.
There is also no doubt that Smith played a pivotal role in the historic 3-1 comeback the Cavs completed in the 2016 NBA Finals.
Keeping those facts in mind, it is a valid to say that the Cavs would not have been able to mount the incredible series comeback without Smith’s contributions on the court.
Either way, it’s clear that Love and Smith have nothing but love for one another. In the end, that’s all that really matters.