- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Kendall Jenner Shuts Down Rumors of Her Dating Jordan Clarkson in the Past
- Updated: July 17, 2019
However, rumors of a Clarkson relationship with celebrity personality Kendall Jenner were shot down by Jenner herself on social media.
2 out of 5 accurate, thanks https://t.co/I4SUF11sVN
— Kendall (@KendallJenner) July 16, 2019
Jenner has been involved with NBA players in the past, though her tweet reduces that number to just two of the rumored players. Those two, according to past reports, appear to be Blake Griffin of the Detroit Pistons and Ben Simmons of the Philadelphia 76ers.
The fact that four of the five players have played with either the Los Angeles Lakers or Los Angeles Clippers explains how they could’ve been subjected to the rumors connected to the Southern California-based Jenner. Simmons is the lone member of the quintet who has yet to don a uniform for either Los Angeles team.
D’Angelo Russell once played with the Lakers until, like Clarkson in February 2018, he was traded away. Russell had been dealt by the Lakers to the Brooklyn Nets in June 2017 as part of a deal in which they received the rights to Kyle Kuzma.
Clarkson could potentially find himself back in Los Angeles at some point since he’ll become an unrestricted free agent next July. If the Cavaliers fail to sign him to a contract extension by next February’s trade deadline, he’s likely to be dealt to another team. Whether or not his future involves a relationship with Jenner is something that will play out in the years ahead.