- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
- Channing Frye Refuses to Call Stephen Curry ‘Lock’ for MVP
Kendall Jenner Shuts Down Rumors of Her Dating Jordan Clarkson in the Past
- Updated: July 17, 2019
However, rumors of a Clarkson relationship with celebrity personality Kendall Jenner were shot down by Jenner herself on social media.
2 out of 5 accurate, thanks https://t.co/I4SUF11sVN
— Kendall (@KendallJenner) July 16, 2019
Jenner has been involved with NBA players in the past, though her tweet reduces that number to just two of the rumored players. Those two, according to past reports, appear to be Blake Griffin of the Detroit Pistons and Ben Simmons of the Philadelphia 76ers.
The fact that four of the five players have played with either the Los Angeles Lakers or Los Angeles Clippers explains how they could’ve been subjected to the rumors connected to the Southern California-based Jenner. Simmons is the lone member of the quintet who has yet to don a uniform for either Los Angeles team.
D’Angelo Russell once played with the Lakers until, like Clarkson in February 2018, he was traded away. Russell had been dealt by the Lakers to the Brooklyn Nets in June 2017 as part of a deal in which they received the rights to Kyle Kuzma.
Clarkson could potentially find himself back in Los Angeles at some point since he’ll become an unrestricted free agent next July. If the Cavaliers fail to sign him to a contract extension by next February’s trade deadline, he’s likely to be dealt to another team. Whether or not his future involves a relationship with Jenner is something that will play out in the years ahead.