- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
10 Additions Fans Want to See in NBA 2K16
- Updated: August 9, 2015
The highly anticipated NBA 2K16, which is set to release on September 29, is reportedly going to re-introduce the Pro-Am feature as well as new throwback teams every Thursday.
While it seems unlikely that any of our suggested additions will make it into the final version of the game, we’re giving you 10 additions that fans want to see in NBA 2K16.
1. Better Servers
It might be the most-complained about aspect in online play, as it is well known that NBA 2K servers can sometimes lag during MyTeam or Park Mode games. The most frustrating part about the buffering can be when trying to perfectly time a shot release.
Next: Return of the D-League