- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
10 Additions Fans Want to See in NBA 2K16
- Updated: August 9, 2015
The highly anticipated NBA 2K16, which is set to release on September 29, is reportedly going to re-introduce the Pro-Am feature as well as new throwback teams every Thursday.
While it seems unlikely that any of our suggested additions will make it into the final version of the game, we’re giving you 10 additions that fans want to see in NBA 2K16.
1. Better Servers
It might be the most-complained about aspect in online play, as it is well known that NBA 2K servers can sometimes lag during MyTeam or Park Mode games. The most frustrating part about the buffering can be when trying to perfectly time a shot release.
Next: Return of the D-League