- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
10 Additions Fans Want to See in NBA 2K16
- Updated: August 9, 2015
The highly anticipated NBA 2K16, which is set to release on September 29, is reportedly going to re-introduce the Pro-Am feature as well as new throwback teams every Thursday.
While it seems unlikely that any of our suggested additions will make it into the final version of the game, we’re giving you 10 additions that fans want to see in NBA 2K16.
1. Better Servers
It might be the most-complained about aspect in online play, as it is well known that NBA 2K servers can sometimes lag during MyTeam or Park Mode games. The most frustrating part about the buffering can be when trying to perfectly time a shot release.
Next: Return of the D-League