- Report: LeBron James Called Rob Pelinka to Vouch for and Recruit Former Cavs Teammate
- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
Cavs Players Welcome Darius Garland to Cleveland
- Updated: June 20, 2019
Congrats to my lil bro Darius!!! Lets get to work
Welcome to Cleveland @dariusgarland22 better be ready to throw some lobs 👀
Garland isn’t known as a pass-first guard, but he’ll do well to make sure to let his two big men bang inside.
While the Cavs still have quite a lot of growing left to do as their rebuild continues, adding Garland to the roster is a fantastic move that will likely have a hugely positive impact on their success going forward.
Now, the Cavs will get to enjoy the rest of the first round until they select again with the No. 26 overall pick. It won’t be long until Nance and Thompson welcome another talented youngster to Northeast Ohio.