- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
LeBron James Jr. Drops Profanity-Laced Video on Social Media
- Updated: May 28, 2019
It finally happened.
However, with great social media comes great responsibility, and King James himself isn’t going to be thrilled with what’s already making its rounds across the web.
Just one day after James Jr. created his Instagram account, a video was released of the 14-year-old dropping a profanity-laced monologue.
Bronny already wilding on social media? smh pic.twitter.com/Vm7w33TCOk
— 1k.Saucy ひ (@asvpb01) May 28, 2019
The video does appear to be from the past, but with already 20,000 retweets, it’s a rude awakening into the social media world.