- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- R.J. Barrett Says He’s Only Willing to Meet and Work Out With New York Knicks
- J.R. Smith Writes Emotional Post Honoring Memory of Best Friend
- Toronto Raptors Consultant Explains How LeBron James Played Big Role in Team Being Up 3-1
LeBron James Jr. Drops Profanity-Laced Video on Social Media
- Updated: May 28, 2019
It finally happened.
However, with great social media comes great responsibility, and King James himself isn’t going to be thrilled with what’s already making its rounds across the web.
Just one day after James Jr. created his Instagram account, a video was released of the 14-year-old dropping a profanity-laced monologue.
Bronny already wilding on social media😭 smh pic.twitter.com/Vm7w33TCOk
— 1k.Saucy ひ (@asvpb01) May 28, 2019
The video does appear to be from the past, but with already 20,000 retweets, it’s a rude awakening into the social media world.