- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
LeBron James Jr. Drops Profanity-Laced Video on Social Media
- Updated: May 28, 2019
It finally happened.
However, with great social media comes great responsibility, and King James himself isn’t going to be thrilled with what’s already making its rounds across the web.
Just one day after James Jr. created his Instagram account, a video was released of the 14-year-old dropping a profanity-laced monologue.
Bronny already wilding on social media? smh pic.twitter.com/Vm7w33TCOk
— 1k.Saucy ひ (@asvpb01) May 28, 2019
The video does appear to be from the past, but with already 20,000 retweets, it’s a rude awakening into the social media world.