- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
LeBron James, LeBron James Jr., Tristan Thompson Go Wild After Huge High School Dunk
- Updated: May 27, 2019
Being a former high school basketball prodigy, LeBron James understands how exhilarating high school games can be.
The former teammates along with James’ sons, LeBron James Jr. and Bryce James, as well as incoming rookie guard Darius Garland, watched in awe as guard Devontes Cobbs took to the sky and hammered home a nasty one-handed slam in the face of his opponent at the Nike EYBL circuit.
Cobbs’ dunk was reminiscent of a slam that the four-time MVP delivered on Kevin Garnett during Cleveland’s heated 2008 NBA Playoffs battles versus the Boston Celtics.
No matter how long LeBron James is at the top of the basketball world, it’s great to see that he still gets so much excitement and joy out of watching the game at all levels.
Hopefully his excitement encourages the young kids on the court to keep working towards their goal of one day joining LeBron James in the NBA.