- Darius Garland Organizes Cleanup in Downtown Nashville After Bouts of Vandalism and Destruction
- Video: J.R. Smith Expresses Deep Regret After Beating Up White Kid
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Powerful Post on Racial Injustices With Photo of Kobe Bryant
- Video: J.R. Smith Seen Viciously Beating Up Kid for Breaking His Car Window
- Report: Cavs Trying to Drill 2 Key Values Into Kevin Porter Jr. to Help Him Realize His ‘Immense Potential’
- Video: J.R. Smith Says He Beat White Kid’s A– After Getting His Car Window Broken
- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
- Report: Cavs Will Not Shy Away From Drafting LaMelo Ball Despite Being Guard-Heavy
- Report: Cavs, Warriors, Wolves, Hawks Not Likely to Be Included in NBA Resumption
- Report: Cavs Could Be in Jeopardy of Being One of NBA Teams Not Selected to Return
LeBron James, LeBron James Jr., Tristan Thompson Go Wild After Huge High School Dunk
- Updated: May 27, 2019
Being a former high school basketball prodigy, LeBron James understands how exhilarating high school games can be.
The former teammates along with James’ sons, LeBron James Jr. and Bryce James, as well as incoming rookie guard Darius Garland, watched in awe as guard Devontes Cobbs took to the sky and hammered home a nasty one-handed slam in the face of his opponent at the Nike EYBL circuit.
Cobbs’ dunk was reminiscent of a slam that the four-time MVP delivered on Kevin Garnett during Cleveland’s heated 2008 NBA Playoffs battles versus the Boston Celtics.
No matter how long LeBron James is at the top of the basketball world, it’s great to see that he still gets so much excitement and joy out of watching the game at all levels.
Hopefully his excitement encourages the young kids on the court to keep working towards their goal of one day joining LeBron James in the NBA.