- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
LeBron James, LeBron James Jr., Tristan Thompson Go Wild After Huge High School Dunk
- Updated: May 27, 2019
Being a former high school basketball prodigy, LeBron James understands how exhilarating high school games can be.
The former teammates along with James’ sons, LeBron James Jr. and Bryce James, as well as incoming rookie guard Darius Garland, watched in awe as guard Devontes Cobbs took to the sky and hammered home a nasty one-handed slam in the face of his opponent at the Nike EYBL circuit.
Cobbs’ dunk was reminiscent of a slam that the four-time MVP delivered on Kevin Garnett during Cleveland’s heated 2008 NBA Playoffs battles versus the Boston Celtics.
No matter how long LeBron James is at the top of the basketball world, it’s great to see that he still gets so much excitement and joy out of watching the game at all levels.
Hopefully his excitement encourages the young kids on the court to keep working towards their goal of one day joining LeBron James in the NBA.