- Cavs News: Darius Garland Among Favorites to Win Rookie of the Year
- Report: Some Players on Cavs Think Collin Sexton Is Best as 6th Man
- Channing Frye Campaigns for Kevin Love to Join Portland Trail Blazers
- LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
- Steph Curry Reveals Sole Regret He Had During Warriors-Cavs Championship Battles
- Larry Nance Jr. Thinks It’s Hilarious That Lakers Are Interested in D’Angelo Russell Again
- Report: Cavs Coach ‘Couldn’t Contain Excitement’ as Darius Garland Didn’t Miss for ‘5 or 6 Minutes’
- Koby Altman Says Darius Garland 1 of Few Players in Draft With ‘All-Star’ Potential
- Kevin Love Fully Supports Controversial NBA Owner to Run for President in 2020
- Coach Says Darius Garland Among Best Passers Next to Jason Kidd, Steve Nash, and John Stockton
LeBron James, LeBron James Jr., Tristan Thompson Go Wild After Huge High School Dunk
- Updated: May 27, 2019
Being a former high school basketball prodigy, LeBron James understands how exhilarating high school games can be.
The former teammates along with James’ sons, LeBron James Jr. and Bryce James, as well as incoming rookie guard Darius Garland, watched in awe as guard Devontes Cobbs took to the sky and hammered home a nasty one-handed slam in the face of his opponent at the Nike EYBL circuit.
Cobbs’ dunk was reminiscent of a slam that the four-time MVP delivered on Kevin Garnett during Cleveland’s heated 2008 NBA Playoffs battles versus the Boston Celtics.
No matter how long LeBron James is at the top of the basketball world, it’s great to see that he still gets so much excitement and joy out of watching the game at all levels.
Hopefully his excitement encourages the young kids on the court to keep working towards their goal of one day joining LeBron James in the NBA.