- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
- Darius Garland Details How ‘Camaraderie Is Building Already’ Between Him and Collin Sexton
ESPN NBA Draft Lottery Footage Shows Cavs Landing 4th Overall Pick
- Updated: May 14, 2019
Cleveland Cavaliers fans are of course hoping to win the No. 1 overall draft pick in tonight’s NBA Draft Lottery. During ESPN’s rehearsal ahead of tonight’s lottery broadcast, however, the Cavs ended up landing the No. 4 overall pick in the draft.
FWIW – just caught the ESPN rehearsal for tonight’s NBA draft lottery. Rachel Nichols and Mark Tatum announced Phx as the winner. Hopefully this isn’t a sign of what’s to come.
5. Knicks pic.twitter.com/kNHB5FpkR2
— Jon Fox, NBA (@NewLookKnicks) May 14, 2019
As the tweet indicates, this is simply a rehearsal for the broadcast that will take place later this evening, but there is also no indication that this is not how the balls will bounce during the real thing.
If the Cavs do end up with the fourth overall pick, it would be a devastating end to what was a tough 2018-19 season.
While there is talent after the presumed top three picks, those players are seen as far less promising prospects compared to the top three talents in the draft which is made up of Zion Williamson, Ja Morant, and R.J. Barrett.
Hopefully this rehearsal is not an indication of what is to come for the Cavs this evening. If it is, the 2019-20 season may not be all the different from the one Cavs fans just endured.