- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Luka Doncic Congratulates Cedi Osman on Big Contract Extension
- Updated: October 25, 2019
After the big news broke out, Dallas Mavericks rising star Luka Doncic congratulated the Turkish forward on Twitter.
Osman, 24, earned the contract after a breakout campaign last year. The third-year pro put up a career-high 13.0 points, 4.7 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game last season.
The Cavaliers acquired Osman in a 2015 draft night deal and brought him from Turkey prior to the start of the 2017-18 season. Although he didn’t play much in his rookie season, the 6-foot-8 forward was a full-time starter in his sophomore season.
Meanwhile, Doncic had a fantastic rookie stint in the league last season. The 2019 Rookie of the Year averaged 21.2 points, 7.8 rebounds, 6.0 assists and 1.1 steals in 72 games last season.
The Cavs play the Indiana Pacers on Saturday.