- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Tyronn Lue ‘Frontrunner’ to Land Lakers Head Coaching Job
- Updated: April 12, 2019
Ty Lue is a strong frontrunner for the Lakers coaching job, league sources tell ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) April 12, 2019
To those who are familiar with how Lakers star LeBron James operates, this report comes as little surprise.
For the better part of the 2018-19 season, it was assumed that Walton would eventually lose his job. Once Lue was let go by the Cavs back in November, it was believed that he would eventually be a likely contender for the position in L.A.
Now, with the offseason upon us and James not competing in the postseason for the first time in well over a decade, it looks like the Lakers will try to find out if Lue and James can repeat the same success they enjoyed in Cleveland.
Whether or not they will be able to improve their lackluster roster around James remains a mystery.