- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Considering Dealing No. 5 Pick to Atlanta Hawks
- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
Report: Tyronn Lue ‘Frontrunner’ to Land Lakers Head Coaching Job
- Updated: April 12, 2019
Ty Lue is a strong frontrunner for the Lakers coaching job, league sources tell ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) April 12, 2019
To those who are familiar with how Lakers star LeBron James operates, this report comes as little surprise.
For the better part of the 2018-19 season, it was assumed that Walton would eventually lose his job. Once Lue was let go by the Cavs back in November, it was believed that he would eventually be a likely contender for the position in L.A.
Now, with the offseason upon us and James not competing in the postseason for the first time in well over a decade, it looks like the Lakers will try to find out if Lue and James can repeat the same success they enjoyed in Cleveland.
Whether or not they will be able to improve their lackluster roster around James remains a mystery.