- Kevin Love Explains Why John Beilein’s a ‘Real Man’ Despite His Departure
- Cavs Rumors: John Beilein Treated His Players Like ‘Dictator’
- Report: Cavs Reassigning John Beilein to Different Role Within Organization
- Report: Cavs May Try to Trade Andre Drummond This Summer
- Report: Cavs Players Began Blasting ‘Thuggish Ruggish Bone’ and ‘Thugz Mansion’ in Front of John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Forfeit Nearly $20M to Leave Cavs Coaching Job
- Collin Sexton Says His Game Has Improved in ‘Every Aspect’ Since Entering NBA
- Collin Sexton Discusses Close Relationship With Chris Paul, Says He Talks to Him Every Week
- Kendrick Perkins Takes Jab at Kyrie Irving Replacing Pau Gasol as NBPA Vice President
- Cavs Rumors: J.B. Bickerstaff Expected to Replace Head Coach John Beilein
Report: Tyronn Lue ‘Frontrunner’ to Land Lakers Head Coaching Job
- Updated: April 12, 2019
Ty Lue is a strong frontrunner for the Lakers coaching job, league sources tell ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) April 12, 2019
To those who are familiar with how Lakers star LeBron James operates, this report comes as little surprise.
For the better part of the 2018-19 season, it was assumed that Walton would eventually lose his job. Once Lue was let go by the Cavs back in November, it was believed that he would eventually be a likely contender for the position in L.A.
Now, with the offseason upon us and James not competing in the postseason for the first time in well over a decade, it looks like the Lakers will try to find out if Lue and James can repeat the same success they enjoyed in Cleveland.
Whether or not they will be able to improve their lackluster roster around James remains a mystery.