- Steve Kerr Heavily Praises Cavs Upon Unprecedented Hiring of Lindsay Gottlieb
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Considering Dealing No. 5 Pick to Atlanta Hawks
- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
Collin Sexton Ties Spurs Legend Tim Duncan With Incredible Scoring Feat
- Updated: March 21, 2019
In the win, Sexton recorded his seventh straight game of scoring 23 points or more. The last rookie to do that was San Antonio Spurs legend Tim Duncan.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) March 19, 2019
When Sexton was told of the milestone, he replied in the soft-spoken manner that Cavs fans have grown accustomed to.
Collin Sexton was unaware that he’s the first rookie since Tim Duncan to score at least 23 points in 7 straight games. when a reporter told him postgame, he broke into a huge smile and said “oh that’s what’s up.”
— Jordan Zirm (@clevezirm) March 21, 2019
Sexton has been on a scoring tear all month and in the last 10 games he’s averaging 22.9 points, 3.0 assists, and 2.2 rebounds. While he was on the verge of potential bust status earlier this season, he has done more than enough to prove all of his doubters wrong as the 2018-19 season nears its end.
With 10 games remaining on the Cavs’ schedule, it will be interesting to see how long Sexton can push this impressive streak.