- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Collin Sexton Ties Spurs Legend Tim Duncan With Incredible Scoring Feat
- Updated: March 21, 2019
In the win, Sexton recorded his seventh straight game of scoring 23 points or more. The last rookie to do that was San Antonio Spurs legend Tim Duncan.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) March 19, 2019
When Sexton was told of the milestone, he replied in the soft-spoken manner that Cavs fans have grown accustomed to.
Collin Sexton was unaware that he’s the first rookie since Tim Duncan to score at least 23 points in 7 straight games. when a reporter told him postgame, he broke into a huge smile and said “oh that’s what’s up.”
— Jordan Zirm (@clevezirm) March 21, 2019
Sexton has been on a scoring tear all month and in the last 10 games he’s averaging 22.9 points, 3.0 assists, and 2.2 rebounds. While he was on the verge of potential bust status earlier this season, he has done more than enough to prove all of his doubters wrong as the 2018-19 season nears its end.
With 10 games remaining on the Cavs’ schedule, it will be interesting to see how long Sexton can push this impressive streak.