- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Collin Sexton Ties Spurs Legend Tim Duncan With Incredible Scoring Feat
- Updated: March 21, 2019
In the win, Sexton recorded his seventh straight game of scoring 23 points or more. The last rookie to do that was San Antonio Spurs legend Tim Duncan.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) March 19, 2019
When Sexton was told of the milestone, he replied in the soft-spoken manner that Cavs fans have grown accustomed to.
Collin Sexton was unaware that he’s the first rookie since Tim Duncan to score at least 23 points in 7 straight games. when a reporter told him postgame, he broke into a huge smile and said “oh that’s what’s up.”
— Jordan Zirm (@clevezirm) March 21, 2019
Sexton has been on a scoring tear all month and in the last 10 games he’s averaging 22.9 points, 3.0 assists, and 2.2 rebounds. While he was on the verge of potential bust status earlier this season, he has done more than enough to prove all of his doubters wrong as the 2018-19 season nears its end.
With 10 games remaining on the Cavs’ schedule, it will be interesting to see how long Sexton can push this impressive streak.