- Cavs Rumors: Kevin Love ‘Prefers’ Trade to Portland Trail Blazers
- Kevin Porter Jr. Rips Cavs Defense, Says ‘We Keep Ball-Watching’
- Tristan Thompson’s Statement After Cavs Loss: ‘Rather Lose Like This Than Any Other F——— Way’
- Report: John Beilein Reached Out to 76ers Coach on How to Deal With Struggling Cavs
- Report: Portland Trail Blazers Could Package Hassan Whiteside, 1st-Round Pick for Kevin Love
- Report: Denver Nuggets Could Package Multiple Players in Trade for Kevin Love
- Report: NBA Execs Believe Kevin Love Deal Unlikely to Net Cavs More Than 1st-Round Pick
- Report: Kevin Love Prefers Trade to Title Contender
- Video: Philadelphia 76ers Announcer Rips Apart Kevin Porter Jr. During Broadcast
- Report: Members of Cavs Organization Call Out Kevin Love’s ‘Lousy Body Language’
Collin Sexton Ties Spurs Legend Tim Duncan With Incredible Scoring Feat
- Updated: March 21, 2019
In the win, Sexton recorded his seventh straight game of scoring 23 points or more. The last rookie to do that was San Antonio Spurs legend Tim Duncan.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) March 19, 2019
When Sexton was told of the milestone, he replied in the soft-spoken manner that Cavs fans have grown accustomed to.
Collin Sexton was unaware that he’s the first rookie since Tim Duncan to score at least 23 points in 7 straight games. when a reporter told him postgame, he broke into a huge smile and said “oh that’s what’s up.”
— Jordan Zirm (@clevezirm) March 21, 2019
Sexton has been on a scoring tear all month and in the last 10 games he’s averaging 22.9 points, 3.0 assists, and 2.2 rebounds. While he was on the verge of potential bust status earlier this season, he has done more than enough to prove all of his doubters wrong as the 2018-19 season nears its end.
With 10 games remaining on the Cavs’ schedule, it will be interesting to see how long Sexton can push this impressive streak.