- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Cavs News: David Nwaba to Make Return Tonight vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Updated: February 2, 2019
Nwaba had started six games for the Cavs this season, but will likely come off the bench on Saturday night and will have his minutes monitored, according to Cavs head coach Larry Drew.
The Cavs are currently in the midst of a two-game winning streak, and inserting Nwaba into the team’s rotation will only help the team on both ends of the floor.
On the season, the 26-year-old is averaging 6.0 points and 2.8 rebounds per game for the Cavs.
Tipoff for the team’s matchup against the Mavericks will come shortly after 7:30 p.m. EST and will be broadcasted on Fox Sports Ohio.