- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
Cavs News: David Nwaba to Make Return Tonight vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Updated: February 2, 2019
Nwaba had started six games for the Cavs this season, but will likely come off the bench on Saturday night and will have his minutes monitored, according to Cavs head coach Larry Drew.
The Cavs are currently in the midst of a two-game winning streak, and inserting Nwaba into the team’s rotation will only help the team on both ends of the floor.
On the season, the 26-year-old is averaging 6.0 points and 2.8 rebounds per game for the Cavs.
Tipoff for the team’s matchup against the Mavericks will come shortly after 7:30 p.m. EST and will be broadcasted on Fox Sports Ohio.