- Former Cavs Guard Says There’s ‘No Way’ LeBron James Eating Airplane Food Served in NBA’s Bubble
- Report: NBA Scout Explains Why 2nd NBA Bubble Is Crucial for Cavs’ Future
- Kevin Love Explains How Changing His Uniform During Halftime Helps Him Deal With Anxiety
- Kendrick Perkins Urges Pacers to Sign Former Cavs Guard to Replace Victor Oladipo
- Oddsmakers Predict Surprising NCAA Route for Bronny James
- Ultra-Rare LeBron James Rookie Card Expected to Sell for More Than $2 Million
- Report: Cavs Player Says He ‘Probably Won’t Play’ If NBA Creates 2nd Bubble
- Richard Jefferson Clowns LeBron James With Savage Comment After He Refers to Himself as King
- Report: Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have Found Their Way Back to One Another
- Collin Sexton Reveals Lofty Goal for Next Season, Says He’s ‘Hungry’ to Get Better
Report: San Antonio Spurs Interested in Tristan Thompson
- Updated: January 22, 2019
Two weeks away from the NBA trade deadline, there’s no secret that the Cleveland Cavaliers want to make some changes.
“Keep an eye on the San Antonio Spurs,” wrote Amico. “They have two first-rounders – their own and Toronto’s. They have an interest in Cavs center Tristan Thompson, though a deal would be tough given Thompson’s salary. He is owed $17.5 million this season and $18.5 million next.”
Despite the potential hurdles surrounding a Thompson deal, the veteran is clearly available, as Cleveland is looking to start a necessary rebuild.
Thompson may not be the only Cavs player drawing interest from the Spurs. Amico also reported that San Antonio may have an interest in Alec Burks.