- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
- J.R. Smith Says He’s Beaten Kyrie Irving, Carmelo Anthony, Other All-Stars 1-on-1
Tristan Thompson and Channing Frye Poke Fun at Awful Christmas Gift Kevin Love Received
- Updated: December 27, 2018
The entire NBA is in the holiday spirit and as members of the Cleveland Cavaliers spoke about some of the gifts they have received, Tristan Thompson and Channing Frye couldn’t help but joke about a gift Kevin Love was given from a fellow teammate last year.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) December 27, 2018
“Last year we did a Christmas exchange, gift exchange, and a teammate of mine, Kev, received a very interesting gift from someone,” Thompson said. “We won’t say whose name it is, but he received a humidifier.”
Frye also remembered the incident fondly and couldn’t help but crack a smile at his teammate’s expense.
“Oh definitely last year, that humidifier that Kev got was some trash,” he said.
He then broke down what must have been going on in the unnamed gift giver’s mind before offering the humidifier to the All-Star forward.
“It was absolutely hilarious though,” he said. “He literally had it in the bag with the receipt. Like, he just went to CVS, went down the As Seen on TV aisle and was like, ‘There we go. Kevin must need this humidifier since he’s coughing a little bit.'”
In the end, Thompson summed it up in an accurate manner.
“That was probably the worst gift I’ve ever seen someone receive,” he said.
Hopefully Thompson and Frye took upon themselves to make sure Love received a much better gift this time around.