- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
Cavs News: Surprise Player to Get Start Against Bulls in Place of Rodney Hood
- Updated: December 23, 2018
This is actually Jaron Blossomgame’s second start. The first was Dec. 8 against Washington (no one here remembered it). He will start for Hood. Nwaba may start if he plays, but he’s listed as doubtful
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) December 23, 2018
This will be Blossomgame’s second career start and just his 11th career NBA game. Blossomgame is currently on a two-way contract and is putting up 5.1 points and 4.0 rebounds in 17.3 minutes per game with the Cavs.
Hood’s newest injury is a bit concerning as he complained about a sore Achilles after the team’s Dec. 21 contest against the Toronto Raptors.
The Cavs take on the Chicago Bulls tonight at 6 pm EST.