- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Cavs News: Surprise Player to Get Start Against Bulls in Place of Rodney Hood
- Updated: December 23, 2018
This is actually Jaron Blossomgame’s second start. The first was Dec. 8 against Washington (no one here remembered it). He will start for Hood. Nwaba may start if he plays, but he’s listed as doubtful
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) December 23, 2018
This will be Blossomgame’s second career start and just his 11th career NBA game. Blossomgame is currently on a two-way contract and is putting up 5.1 points and 4.0 rebounds in 17.3 minutes per game with the Cavs.
Hood’s newest injury is a bit concerning as he complained about a sore Achilles after the team’s Dec. 21 contest against the Toronto Raptors.
The Cavs take on the Chicago Bulls tonight at 6 pm EST.