- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs News: Surprise Player to Get Start Against Bulls in Place of Rodney Hood
- Updated: December 23, 2018
This is actually Jaron Blossomgame’s second start. The first was Dec. 8 against Washington (no one here remembered it). He will start for Hood. Nwaba may start if he plays, but he’s listed as doubtful
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) December 23, 2018
This will be Blossomgame’s second career start and just his 11th career NBA game. Blossomgame is currently on a two-way contract and is putting up 5.1 points and 4.0 rebounds in 17.3 minutes per game with the Cavs.
Hood’s newest injury is a bit concerning as he complained about a sore Achilles after the team’s Dec. 21 contest against the Toronto Raptors.
The Cavs take on the Chicago Bulls tonight at 6 pm EST.