- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
Cavs News: Surprise Player to Get Start Against Bulls in Place of Rodney Hood
- Updated: December 23, 2018
This is actually Jaron Blossomgame’s second start. The first was Dec. 8 against Washington (no one here remembered it). He will start for Hood. Nwaba may start if he plays, but he’s listed as doubtful
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) December 23, 2018
This will be Blossomgame’s second career start and just his 11th career NBA game. Blossomgame is currently on a two-way contract and is putting up 5.1 points and 4.0 rebounds in 17.3 minutes per game with the Cavs.
Hood’s newest injury is a bit concerning as he complained about a sore Achilles after the team’s Dec. 21 contest against the Toronto Raptors.
The Cavs take on the Chicago Bulls tonight at 6 pm EST.