- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Workout Guru Says ‘Valuable’ J.R. Smith Ready to Contribute
- Updated: December 11, 2018
Brickley took to his Instagram story to show that Smith is staying sharp and staying in shape.
Based on this post, it seems Brickley is assuring teams around the league that Smith is ready and able to contribute whenever his number is called.
Smith was a beloved role player for the Cavs ever since he was brought to Cleveland back in the 2014-15 season, and it will be sad to see him go.
Still, it is nice to see that he is still working hard. Hopefully, any trade that does send him to another team will benefit not only the Cavs, but Smith as well.