- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Workout Guru Says ‘Valuable’ J.R. Smith Ready to Contribute
- Updated: December 11, 2018
Brickley took to his Instagram story to show that Smith is staying sharp and staying in shape.
Based on this post, it seems Brickley is assuring teams around the league that Smith is ready and able to contribute whenever his number is called.
Smith was a beloved role player for the Cavs ever since he was brought to Cleveland back in the 2014-15 season, and it will be sad to see him go.
Still, it is nice to see that he is still working hard. Hopefully, any trade that does send him to another team will benefit not only the Cavs, but Smith as well.