- Report: John Beilein Will Look to Improve Collin Sexton’s Efficiency
- Larry Nance Jr. Says Collin Sexton Should Have Made All-Rookie First Team
- Dan Gilbert Believes Kyrie Irving Will Leave Boston Celtics
- Dan Gilbert Speaks on LeBron James: ‘It All Revolves Around the Sun, Which Is Him’
- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
Workout Guru Says ‘Valuable’ J.R. Smith Ready to Contribute
- Updated: December 11, 2018
Brickley took to his Instagram story to show that Smith is staying sharp and staying in shape.
Based on this post, it seems Brickley is assuring teams around the league that Smith is ready and able to contribute whenever his number is called.
Smith was a beloved role player for the Cavs ever since he was brought to Cleveland back in the 2014-15 season, and it will be sad to see him go.
Still, it is nice to see that he is still working hard. Hopefully, any trade that does send him to another team will benefit not only the Cavs, but Smith as well.