- Former Cavs Teammate Defends LeBron, Still Has ‘Full Trust’ He Will Lead Lakers to Championship
- Report: John Beilein Will Look to Improve Collin Sexton’s Efficiency
- Larry Nance Jr. Says Collin Sexton Should Have Made All-Rookie First Team
- Dan Gilbert Believes Kyrie Irving Will Leave Boston Celtics
- Dan Gilbert Speaks on LeBron James: ‘It All Revolves Around the Sun, Which Is Him’
- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
Report: Cavs Update Cedi Osman’s Injury Status Prior to Tonight’s Game vs. Wizards
- Updated: November 14, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers forward Cedi Osman will be back playing for the team in Wednesday night’s road game in Washington. He’s sat out the past two games after leaving early in last Wednesday’s home loss to Oklahoma City with back problems.
— Joe Gabriele (@CavsJoeG) November 14, 2018
As the tweet notes, Osman will not start and will be playing limited minutes during the game. He moved into the starting lineup following the departure of LeBron James during the offseason.
Osman had started each of the Cavaliers’ first 11 games, averaging 11.4 points, 5.0 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
The Cavaliers are looking to capture their second win in as many nights. They enter the Washington clash with a 2-11 mark.