- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Report: Cavs Update Cedi Osman’s Injury Status Prior to Tonight’s Game vs. Wizards
- Updated: November 14, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers forward Cedi Osman will be back playing for the team in Wednesday night’s road game in Washington. He’s sat out the past two games after leaving early in last Wednesday’s home loss to Oklahoma City with back problems.
— Joe Gabriele (@CavsJoeG) November 14, 2018
As the tweet notes, Osman will not start and will be playing limited minutes during the game. He moved into the starting lineup following the departure of LeBron James during the offseason.
Osman had started each of the Cavaliers’ first 11 games, averaging 11.4 points, 5.0 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
The Cavaliers are looking to capture their second win in as many nights. They enter the Washington clash with a 2-11 mark.