- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
Report: Cavs Update Cedi Osman’s Injury Status Prior to Tonight’s Game vs. Wizards
- Updated: November 14, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers forward Cedi Osman will be back playing for the team in Wednesday night’s road game in Washington. He’s sat out the past two games after leaving early in last Wednesday’s home loss to Oklahoma City with back problems.
— Joe Gabriele (@CavsJoeG) November 14, 2018
As the tweet notes, Osman will not start and will be playing limited minutes during the game. He moved into the starting lineup following the departure of LeBron James during the offseason.
Osman had started each of the Cavaliers’ first 11 games, averaging 11.4 points, 5.0 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
The Cavaliers are looking to capture their second win in as many nights. They enter the Washington clash with a 2-11 mark.