- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
Report: Cavs Update Cedi Osman’s Injury Status Prior to Tonight’s Game vs. Wizards
- Updated: November 14, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers forward Cedi Osman will be back playing for the team in Wednesday night’s road game in Washington. He’s sat out the past two games after leaving early in last Wednesday’s home loss to Oklahoma City with back problems.
— Joe Gabriele (@CavsJoeG) November 14, 2018
As the tweet notes, Osman will not start and will be playing limited minutes during the game. He moved into the starting lineup following the departure of LeBron James during the offseason.
Osman had started each of the Cavaliers’ first 11 games, averaging 11.4 points, 5.0 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
The Cavaliers are looking to capture their second win in as many nights. They enter the Washington clash with a 2-11 mark.