- Report: Cavs Looking to Speak to Coaches on Playoff Teams
- Report: Cavs Say ‘Zero Truth’ to Rick Pitino Rumors, Not Interested in Him as Head Coach
- Report: Dan Gilbert and Rick Pitino Have Talked About Cavs Head Coaching Vacancy
- Report: Cavs Now Have Higher Chance of Landing Zion Williamson
- Cavs Rumors: Teams Around the League ‘Intrigued’ by Marquese Chriss’ Potential
- Channing Frye Reacts to Jared Dudley Getting Ejected After Nets-76ers Brawl
- Channing Frye Perfectly Describes How Badly Cavs Wanted to Win 2016 NBA Finals
- Stephen Curry and Channing Frye Only Perimeter Players to Accomplish Incredible Feat
- Jayson Tatum Says Has a ‘Big A– Picture’ of His Dunk on LeBron James in His House
- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
Report: Cavs Interested in Acquiring Terry Rozier From Celtics
- Updated: November 7, 2018
The Celtics are currently in a tricky situation with Rozier as he approaches a possibly lucrative free agency.
Shams Charania of The Athletic detailed the situation below:
“The Celtics selected Rozier far above where anyone expected them to at No. 16 overall in the 2015 draft. They nailed the pick. But committing a full five-year maximum contract to Irving this offseason would make it difficult to match a potential $16-to-$20 million per year (or more) offer sheet on Rozier.”
Rozier would be a big boost for the Cavs on both ends of the floor, and although the team currently has both George Hill and Collin Sexton in the point guard slot, one of the three could slide over to the shooting guard slot to make the first work. In addition, there have been rumors that the Cavs are looking to move Hill.
Rozier averaged a career-best 11.3 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 2.9 assists last season.