- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
- J.R. Smith says Cavs championship team was ‘grittier,’ ‘nastier,’ and played ‘harder’ than Lakers
Report: Cavs Interested in Acquiring Terry Rozier From Celtics
- Updated: November 7, 2018
The Celtics are currently in a tricky situation with Rozier as he approaches a possibly lucrative free agency.
Shams Charania of The Athletic detailed the situation below:
“The Celtics selected Rozier far above where anyone expected them to at No. 16 overall in the 2015 draft. They nailed the pick. But committing a full five-year maximum contract to Irving this offseason would make it difficult to match a potential $16-to-$20 million per year (or more) offer sheet on Rozier.”
Rozier would be a big boost for the Cavs on both ends of the floor, and although the team currently has both George Hill and Collin Sexton in the point guard slot, one of the three could slide over to the shooting guard slot to make the first work. In addition, there have been rumors that the Cavs are looking to move Hill.
Rozier averaged a career-best 11.3 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 2.9 assists last season.