- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
Report: Cavs Interested in Acquiring Terry Rozier From Celtics
- Updated: November 7, 2018
The Celtics are currently in a tricky situation with Rozier as he approaches a possibly lucrative free agency.
Shams Charania of The Athletic detailed the situation below:
“The Celtics selected Rozier far above where anyone expected them to at No. 16 overall in the 2015 draft. They nailed the pick. But committing a full five-year maximum contract to Irving this offseason would make it difficult to match a potential $16-to-$20 million per year (or more) offer sheet on Rozier.”
Rozier would be a big boost for the Cavs on both ends of the floor, and although the team currently has both George Hill and Collin Sexton in the point guard slot, one of the three could slide over to the shooting guard slot to make the first work. In addition, there have been rumors that the Cavs are looking to move Hill.
Rozier averaged a career-best 11.3 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 2.9 assists last season.