- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
Cavs News: Tyronn Lue Names George Hill as Starting Point Guard
- Updated: October 11, 2018
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) October 11, 2018
Hill was acquired last season right before the trade deadline as the Cavs executed a flurry of trades to try to fix an extremely toxic roster leading up to February.
The point guard averaged 9.4 points and 2.8 assists in 24 starts last year, but his contributions mainly came on the defensive end on the floor, where he was tasked with guarding the opposing teams’ best perimeter players.
Sexton was the eighth pick in the 2018 NBA Draft and was the coveted prize of the trade that sent former superstar point guard Kyrie Irving to the Boston Celtics.
The Cavs will look to start things off on Wednesday against the Toronto Raptors to open their regular season.