- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs News: Tyronn Lue Names George Hill as Starting Point Guard
- Updated: October 11, 2018
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) October 11, 2018
Hill was acquired last season right before the trade deadline as the Cavs executed a flurry of trades to try to fix an extremely toxic roster leading up to February.
The point guard averaged 9.4 points and 2.8 assists in 24 starts last year, but his contributions mainly came on the defensive end on the floor, where he was tasked with guarding the opposing teams’ best perimeter players.
Sexton was the eighth pick in the 2018 NBA Draft and was the coveted prize of the trade that sent former superstar point guard Kyrie Irving to the Boston Celtics.
The Cavs will look to start things off on Wednesday against the Toronto Raptors to open their regular season.