- Report: Cavs Update Kevin Love’s Status After Apparent Concussion vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Stephen Curry Had Special Cigar Saved for 2016 Championship But Cavs Ruined His Plans
- Report: Warriors Security Tried to Stop J.R. Smith From Smoking Cigar After 2016 Title
- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
Cavs News: Tyronn Lue Names George Hill as Starting Point Guard
- Updated: October 11, 2018
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) October 11, 2018
Hill was acquired last season right before the trade deadline as the Cavs executed a flurry of trades to try to fix an extremely toxic roster leading up to February.
The point guard averaged 9.4 points and 2.8 assists in 24 starts last year, but his contributions mainly came on the defensive end on the floor, where he was tasked with guarding the opposing teams’ best perimeter players.
Sexton was the eighth pick in the 2018 NBA Draft and was the coveted prize of the trade that sent former superstar point guard Kyrie Irving to the Boston Celtics.
The Cavs will look to start things off on Wednesday against the Toronto Raptors to open their regular season.