- Kirk Cousins Explains Why He ‘Totally Understands’ Why LeBron James Left Cavs
- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
Report: Kevin Love Continuing Tradition Started by LeBron James During Tenure on Cavs
- Updated: September 12, 2018
That’s because Cavs forward Kevin Love has decided to take it upon himself to host pre-camp workouts at the University of Miami. 11 players are expected to be in attendance, including Rodney Hood and David Nwaba, who signed contracts with the Cavs over the past few days.
It’s good to see Love take on more of a leadership role with the departure of James as the pre-camp workouts will be key in building a new identity in the post-James era.
Training camp starts with media day on Sept. 24.