- Report: Teams Were Asking Cavs to Give Them Money for Trouble of Trading for Kevin Love
- J.B. Bickerstaff Says Cavs Will Give Kevin Porter Jr. Heavy Workload After All-Star Break
- Former Michigan Player Defends John Beilein, Destroys Cavs Players for Not Valuing Winning
- Kevin Love Explains Why John Beilein’s a ‘Real Man’ Despite His Departure
- Cavs Rumors: John Beilein Treated His Players Like ‘Dictator’
- Report: Cavs Reassigning John Beilein to Different Role Within Organization
- Report: Cavs May Try to Trade Andre Drummond This Summer
- Report: Cavs Players Began Blasting ‘Thuggish Ruggish Bone’ and ‘Thugz Mansion’ in Front of John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Forfeit Nearly $20M to Leave Cavs Coaching Job
- Collin Sexton Says His Game Has Improved in ‘Every Aspect’ Since Entering NBA
Report: Kevin Love Continuing Tradition Started by LeBron James During Tenure on Cavs
- Updated: September 12, 2018
That’s because Cavs forward Kevin Love has decided to take it upon himself to host pre-camp workouts at the University of Miami. 11 players are expected to be in attendance, including Rodney Hood and David Nwaba, who signed contracts with the Cavs over the past few days.
It’s good to see Love take on more of a leadership role with the departure of James as the pre-camp workouts will be key in building a new identity in the post-James era.
Training camp starts with media day on Sept. 24.