- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- R.J. Barrett Says He’s Only Willing to Meet and Work Out With New York Knicks
Report: Kevin Love Continuing Tradition Started by LeBron James During Tenure on Cavs
- Updated: September 12, 2018
That’s because Cavs forward Kevin Love has decided to take it upon himself to host pre-camp workouts at the University of Miami. 11 players are expected to be in attendance, including Rodney Hood and David Nwaba, who signed contracts with the Cavs over the past few days.
It’s good to see Love take on more of a leadership role with the departure of James as the pre-camp workouts will be key in building a new identity in the post-James era.
Training camp starts with media day on Sept. 24.