- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
Report: Kevin Love Continuing Tradition Started by LeBron James During Tenure on Cavs
- Updated: September 12, 2018
That’s because Cavs forward Kevin Love has decided to take it upon himself to host pre-camp workouts at the University of Miami. 11 players are expected to be in attendance, including Rodney Hood and David Nwaba, who signed contracts with the Cavs over the past few days.
It’s good to see Love take on more of a leadership role with the departure of James as the pre-camp workouts will be key in building a new identity in the post-James era.
Training camp starts with media day on Sept. 24.