- Report: LeBron James and Kyrie Irving Seen Clubbing Together in Los Angeles
- Draymond Green Explains Why He’ll Miss Facing LeBron James in NBA Finals
- Richard Jefferson and Channing Frye Hilariously Recount Disrespectful Night at Madison Square Garden
- J.R. Smith Shows Growth and Maturity as He Avoids Airport Altercation
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers to Eliminate Cavaliers Girls Starting Next Season
- Tristan Thompson Supports LeBron James at His Brand New Clothing Launch
- Former Cavs Teammate Defends LeBron, Still Has ‘Full Trust’ He Will Lead Lakers to Championship
- Report: John Beilein Will Look to Improve Collin Sexton’s Efficiency
- Larry Nance Jr. Says Collin Sexton Should Have Made All-Rookie First Team
- Dan Gilbert Believes Kyrie Irving Will Leave Boston Celtics
ESPN Insider Reveals LeBron’s Return Date to Cleveland
- Updated: August 8, 2018
The schedule for the 2018-19 NBA regular season has begun to trickle out. With that information came the revelation as to when Cleveland Cavaliers fans can expect to see LeBron James back in Quicken Loans Arena.
As it turns out, Cavs fans won’t have to wait long at all, as the Los Angeles Lakers are set to travel to Cleveland in just the second month of regular-season action.
LeBron James will make his return to Cleveland to play the Cavs for the first time as a member of the Los Angeles Lakers on Nov. 21, league sources tell ESPN.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) August 8, 2018
James will be back in Cleveland in just over three months. That gives Cavs fans just enough time to emotionally prepare for what is sure to be an incredibly bittersweet night.
While it would be a shock if James received anything but a standing ovation when he takes the court that night, it will definitely be hard for fans to watch James play against his former team.
Considering James propensity to play his best basketball on the biggest stages, it seems right to assume that the four-time NBA MVP will put on quite a show that night. Hopefully the Cavs will be able to withstand his on-court brilliance and get the win.